*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
This is the best show on radio when this shyt on point I looked at my guide and see the show isn't listed for ESPNU in the morning are they both off again?
Stu made it sound like they both wont be back together until Monday and he said Dan skipping the local hour may extend into August not end after July.:lupe: He said it was undetermined when Dan will be back for that local hour.:lupe:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Stu made it sound like they both wont be back together until Monday and he said Dan skipping the local hour may extend into August not end after July.:lupe: He said it was undetermined when Dan will be back for that local hour.:lupe:

Shyt is looking suspect these days... hate to say, the show as we once knew it might be coming to an end. :to:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Dan has always talked about how he does the local hour because Miami is really what he cares about, so let's see what happens. I feel like he doesn't really care about ESPN or the money but knows that it's important to the other guys on the show.

I think he would be at his best in a podcast similar to Tony Kornheiser's. Talk about sports when he feels like it, but will talk about other stuff whenever they want and just shoot the shyt at times with no one really to report to. Obviously the money is better at ESPN though. I don't know if any of you listen to Kornheiser, but he has the same producers in every show, but has a rotating set of co-hosts. Sometimes it's guys like David Aldridge, others it's local DC sports writers and others it's politics experts, usually a mix of all of those. And the guests range from sports to politics to movies.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Dan had a blowup with one of the local execs a few months back when one of them called in during the local hour and told the show to stop talking about something (can't remember). Dan was totally pissed off and threatened to stop doing the local hour back then. Him being absent from the local hour is probably an extension from that incident. I doubt he's mad at ESPN, he has pretty much has all the power he wants. I'm sure he's taking direct credit for the Bomani, Pablo, Sarah, Amin, Foxworth star rises at the network...

Last edited:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DEiqwbXUAAABxca.jpg