*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Stu made it sound like they both wont be back together until Monday and he said Dan skipping the local hour may extend into August not end after July.:lupe: He said it was undetermined when Dan will be back for that local hour.:lupe:

Word. the show is the crown jewel of ESPN ...period. Hope I'm wrong, but it has been looking shaky lately.

Dan had a blowup with one of the local execs a few months back when one of them called in during the local hour and told the show to stop talking about something (can't remember). Dan was totally pissed off and threatened to stop doing the local hour back then. Him being absent from the local hour is probably an extension from that incident. I doubt he's mad at ESPN, he has pretty much has all the power he wants. I'm sure he's taking direct credit for the Bomani, Pablo, Sarah, Amin, Foxworth star rises at the network...

I think Dan is working later with HQ trying to figure out where the show will go after Bomani.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
All 3 hours are on ESPNu today:ohhh:
Don't know if this means first take had bad ratings on ESPN or the lebatard show had low ratings on ESPN 2.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Stu was on one today :laff: the fukkery of the local hour + his roasting over the 30for30 and his observations...:wow:

fukking :dead: at Dan not knowing how to talk about tennis and immediately going for the "never seen anything like this" bullshyt he always does.

Dan telling the MJ story about him sending Oak to call for his girlfriend exolains why Dan never gives Jordan props about anything, resents him being the unquestioned GOAT basketball player and always looking for stats to put LeBron above him :ohhh: :lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dan had a blowup with one of the local execs a few months back when one of them called in during the local hour and told the show to stop talking about something (can't remember). Dan was totally pissed off and threatened to stop doing the local hour back then. Him being absent from the local hour is probably an extension from that incident. I doubt he's mad at ESPN, he has pretty much has all the power he wants. I'm sure he's taking direct credit for the Bomani, Pablo, Sarah, Amin, Foxworth star rises at the network...

Wait.... now Wait a minute.

I find it interesting that you say you're sure he's taking credit for the Bomani, Pablo, Sarah, Amin, and Foxworth star rises at the network:lolbron:

@Mook, put it on the poll "Do you think Dan's taking credit for the Bomani, Pablo, Sarah, Amin, and Foxworth star rises at the network":troll:

Martha