*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Y'all have any entertaining/funny podcast recs? With no Dan or Bo, I've had to settle for NPR this week on my commute and shyt is depressing.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Y'all have any entertaining/funny podcast recs? With no Dan or Bo, I've had to settle for NPR this week on my commute and shyt is depressing.
Kornheiser is really good
Hollywood Babylon with Kevin Smith and ralph garmen
Steve Austin got a good one too
That's all I listen to honestly

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
ESPN Radio trying to force Clinton Yates down nikkas throats, dude fill in for everyone and is hard to listen to
Clinton's voice bothers me becaise he sounds so pretentious and ur like "who is this dude? :aicmon:"

Shows how that isnt an easy job

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Can they please quit talking about sports? They're fukking terrible. It's not original, funny, or insightful.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Did dan get in trouble with the local hour or is he on his summer "fukk waking up" steeze?
The most popular guess I have seen online is Dan is doing a protest on 790 because of the Papi lowballed on pay and sort of used as bait to bring out Dan for the Fathers Day event and never receiving a formal apology. Dan loves to take a stand against the man and its an extra hour of sleep. It would be nice if they tell us in August why he was out the first hour in July instead of letting rumors keep flying.

Stu said he popped a Percocet and Future started playing in my head:deadrose: Future can put Stu on the next remix:ahh:

nsfw language

Last edited: