*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
I think foxworths issue is that he gets the show and desperately wants to fit in. He's just not funny. If he were to sit back and chime in with occasional sports knowledge and sort of play that sports guy role for stugotz he would be ok. Also, that Paxton Pullman skit was dreadful lol.
I think he's getting better about fitting in each time. And it takes time to truly fit perfectly.

It took Bomani a lot of appearances to let go of his control issues and be part of the show. It really didn't happen until the show where Dan lost his Hall of Fame vote.

I agree about being a big fan of the show working against Dominique though. The biggest Lebatard Show fan, and worst show guest and cohost is the same person, Robert Smith. He loves the dynamic of the show so much that he used to get caught up in it and he ruined the show whenever he was on. Dominique and Amin are the same way, but they're figuring out how to tone it down. That's the same reason Sedano can be so bad when he fills in. He's just a fanboy.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
^^^ i don't have a problem with amin, the way he is on the show is just who e is. when i see him on sportsnation he acts the same...foxworth is literally trying too hard in every aspect

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
that paxton skit was terrible lol

I don't like when guests come on and expect cookie cutter questions.
I think Dan's reputation clearly shows thats not what he is about...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This week is already hilarious. Stugotz invited a bunch of people off the street to the studio without letting Dan know and should be coming up sometime this week. Mike Ryan is pissed. Dan just invited Wright Thompson on the show 20 minutes before going on air and Stu was jealous. Did Stu just admit to payola to pay for his taxes:mjlol:. He just admitted to a crime.

-Wright Thompson blew a person in witness protection program true identity on air. He had to leave the studio immediately.
:ohhh:

These cats are all getting locked up. Stugotz is really a scumbag and ripping people off left and right promising business deals that he takes money for and doesn't commit. It was funny at first but Stu is really fukkin up fa real this is getting out of hand. This is some serious shyt.

Last edited: