*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I like Dan and get the show but why is he always trying to have these deep discussions on show? He never has answers and always ends up alienating everyone killing the vibe of the show and then gets accused of sympathizing pedophiles. Like I know he knows whats coming from texters and callers.

Edit:
Got Cote again :mjlol:. Cote rolled up in a Vette this morning.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Last time Dan talked Penn state he said he didn't believe the victims story now he is feeling bad for child rapists in prison.
:hubie:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Last time Dan talked Penn state he said he didn't believe the victims story now he is feeling bad for child rapists in prison.

I get it, but I don't fukk with it. Anybody who knows anybody that's been affected by shyt like this doesn't rock with it. Dan is a very smart devils advocate, this time he tried too hard.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
"isn't your full name 10 words"..

:dead:
"You're an unorganzied person.."
"In your book you admitted to having a sex addiction.."
"You admitted to having a drinking problem..."

Dan stay wrong and botching interviews accusing people of shyt they never said or did and then wants to argue it with them pulling a Mike Francesa or blaming Stu or someone in the shipping container.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
jesus this punctuation segment...so bad :laugh: but the semi-colon is easily HOF material. it's in a class of it's own, it's powerful but so few people have mastered it. sneakily athletic :mjpls:

and ^^^ dan needs to be fined for all the wrong facts he spits...tone fines, name fines, facts fines

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
jesus this punctuation segment...so bad :laugh: but the semi-colon is easily HOF material. it's in a class of it's own, it's powerful but so few people have mastered it. sneakily athletic :mjpls:

and ^^^ dan needs to be fined for all the wrogns facts he spits...tone fines, name fines, facts fines
I'm wondering why no one ever says anything about his tone. Its almost every segment and then the way he stresses the last word like "That wasn't very GooDUH". I hate that shyt

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I get it, but I don't fukk with it. Anybody who knows anybody that's been affected by shyt like this doesn't rock with it. Dan is a very smart devils advocate, this time he tried too hard.

Yeah that shyt just spiralled downward. He usually makes a really good advocate's case and I usually end up agreeing with him. ...this time...no. just. ..no.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
That I don't remember but I do recall him stating a super unpopular opinion of "we have people attracted to the weirdest thing so what if there are people out there who are attracted to kids/teens". Was super uncomfortable but made you think for a slight second especially the way he framed it