Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Where do you work? 1998?
Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Yo I fukk with the change between the local hour before they go on espn :dead: Stugotz is John on local then switches up. One day he's gonna get tired of this shyt, but god damn its hilarious.

Urbane

Pro
Daps
I think foxworths issue is that he gets the show and desperately wants to fit in. He's just not funny. If he were to sit back and chime in with occasional sports knowledge and sort of play that sports guy role for stugotz he would be ok. Also, that Paxton Pullman skit was dreadful lol.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I don't mind any of the guest hosts as much as Spain, because the whole show acts differently when she is on, as opposed to the other guest hosts. I wish they would go and get Jackie Mac to guest host if they need to fill the woman quota. Dominique doesn't bother me all that much because sometimes, not all the time, he can add a perspective that I hadn't thought about, and he explains it in a way I can understand, when talking about football.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Dan is such an against the grain fat fukk
Because everyone is siding in favor of Oakley he's gonna go the other side and defend the security :snoop:
I hope he's doing this shyt on purpose just to stir up controversy like he always does
It was sounding like when Whitlock was being contrarian just to stand out from the majority.

full

Last edited: