*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This is so awfulll :laff:
for a show that doesn't talk sports, they're drowning out here with no football...pullman and paxton :scusthov: :dahell: :russ:

and foxworth truly sucks on this show, his intelligent commentary is forced, not natural like Bo or even Pablo...tries too hard to be funny, and he has a bad voice for radio IMO, i really can't stand hearing him talk. turned off a lot of segments today...maybe i'll fire up the podcast, but i really wish they'd listen to the audience this one time, he sucks

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
for a show that doesn't talk sport, they're drowning out here with no football...pullman and paxton :scusthov: :dahell:

and foxworth truly sucks on this show, his intelligent commentary is forced, not natural like bo or even pablo...tries to hard to be funny, and he has a bad voice for radio IMO, i really can't stand hearing him talk. turned off a lot of segments today...maybe i'll fire up the podcast, but i really wish they'd listen to the audience this one time, he sucks
His voice is really awful and as much as Dan brings up race he does it twice as much and tries to be funny with it and he just isn't. He did it numerous times today and just killed what they were trying to do with a convo. He needs to leave that to Dan and Bo.

Y'all clowning my data connection at work :dead:
Where do you work? 1998?