*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
That I don't remember but I do recall him stating a super unpopular opinion of "we have people attracted to the weirdest thing so what if there are people out there who are attracted to kids/teens". Was super uncomfortable but made you think for a slight second especially the way he framed it
If you want to hear it the show was on Friday September 16, 2016 Dan said in the local hour the victims story sounds unbelievable and super hard to believe. He got ripped online and it caught some fire in Penn State because they took it as a major media guy defending their right to honor Paterno that weekend. Its probably the most I have ever disagreed with Dan on any issue.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
If you want to hear it the show was on Friday September 16, 2016 Dan said in the local hour the victims story sounds unbelievable and super hard to believe. He got ripped online and it caught some fire in Penn State because they took it as a major media guy defending their right to honor Paterno that weekend. Its probably the most I have ever disagreed with Dan on any issue.
Gotcha. I was speaking more to when the story first broke