*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Going through it right now, was just telling my wife, I want to listen to LeBatard, I want to listen to the drink champs, tax just dropped an oschino episode, I have some song of ice and fire episodes on deck, I ain't ever gonna be able to get all these in on my commute. Definition of first world problems

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Going through it right now, was just telling my wife, I want to listen to LeBatard, I want to listen to the drink champs, tax just dropped an oschino episode, I have some song of ice and fire episodes on deck, I ain't ever gonna be able to get all these in on my commute. Definition of first world problems
:mjlol:I was trying to do the math in my head to see if i can cook and listen to lebatard and jim romes podcasts before Mr. Robot starts.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to be a huge fan just can't stand Dan anymore. Not sure what it is but was listening the other day and he goes off on Give me another example! Give me the precedent here! Give me another example of this happening! Don't know how many times I heard that shyt. Then Dan and Cote tell him there isn't one and he responds with Give me the precedent! Give me another example! :dahell:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I used to be a huge fan just can't stand Dan anymore. Not sure what it is but was listening the other day and he goes off on Give me another example! Give me the precedent here! Give me another example of this happening! Don't know how many times I heard that shyt. Then Dan and Cote tell him there isn't one and he responds with Give me the precedent! Give me another example! :dahell:
Yeah Dan became the worst part of the show to me and just became to whiny. This break came at a perfect time to me that I'm back ready to listen now. Done fell off in listening the last two months or so minus when folks in here would recommend some shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For sure the whining and yelling is too much anymore. My go to's now are Jalen and Jacoby(for the comedy think jalens slightly retarded sometimes), Bomani and Marcellus depending on the co host.

allshaftnohead

Refuse to believe it's not butter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
For sure the whining and yelling is too much anymore. My go to's now are Jalen and Jacoby(for the comedy think jalens slightly retarded sometimes), Bomani and Marcellus depending on the co host.

I tried Jalen and Jacoby and couldn't really get into it like that for that reason. He would make a point and I'd just be :francis:

I mean he played, he knows basketball, but damn man

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What he say this must have been on the local hour?
Yea local hour he was basically saying how its basically just First Take and that Skip is full of shyt when he says he's now free because ESPN gave him freedom to do whatever. He was getting at FS1 by saying if they are going to steal from ESPN they should be going young and try to take Bomani or Pablo, not Skip.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yea local hour he was basically saying how its basically just First Take and that Skip is full of shyt when he says he's now free because ESPN gave him freedom to do whatever. He was getting at FS1 by saying if they are going to steal from ESPN they should be going young and try to take Bomani or Pablo, not Skip.

Yeah that's true FS1 just pissing money away