*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Sad part is Bomani didnt know (and said he doesnt care) who takes over his show while he is on vacation. Just a way for ESPN to get some more white listeners in that 'black' timeslot right now. They knew what they were doing when they put that clown on there FOR THE WHOLE WEEK.

:ohhh:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Lebatardshow related, damn I'm just now peeping this Amin and WWE beef, this dumbass nikka gonna eventually lean back and offer an apology since the kid was autistic, reading Coach's timeline he sound like he really gonna check him face to face

This nikka Amin :wow: since NBA Finals

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh my god that Gronk and Edleman football camp for women sounds like a cinemax movie. Thats some shady shyt indeed. I expect nothing less from my shady Pats.
:blessed::mjlol:

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Called it, knew it was coming after ESPN sunk dollars into covering WWE and after that Mick Foley tweet saying he was gonna call up ESPN execs. They gonna put his dumbass in timeout now.

Did they get to this today? Coach threw the show under the bus for no reason because of Amin:dahell:
Amin hasn't tweeted since this:mjlol:
He on an unofficial suspension it seems:pachaha:

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Did they get to this today? Coach through the show under the bus for no reason because of Amin:dahell:
Amin hasn't tweeted since this:mjlol:
He on an unofficial suspension it seems:pachaha:
Coach been salty at the show since Stu said he was a white guy that stayed in the tanning booth too long