*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they get to this today? Coach through the show under the bus for no reason because of Amin:dahell:
Amin hasn't tweeted since this:mjlol:
He on an unofficial suspension it seems:pachaha:
I missed a few gaps here and there but from what I listened to I didn't hear them speak on it. Yea he's definitely on suspension, gonna be hard for him to continue on with that "hate hard" gimmick when ESPN decides to lift the boot from his neck.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coach been salty at the show since Stu said he was a white guy that stayed in the tanning booth too long

So Coach was legitimately upset? I assumed Stu was embellishing it when he said Coach was upset lol. I only know of Coach from his WWE tenure and just assumed that he would find humor in Stu's type of fukkery. :manny:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
So Coach was legitimately upset? I assumed Stu was embellishing it when he said Coach was upset lol. I only know of Coach from his WWE tenure and just assumed that he would find humor in Stu's type of fukkery. :manny:
Coach didn't seem to me like the type to be petty either, just trying to figure out what the issue is, as I saw some shade in the tweet too.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Stugotz looks like he's about to pop. He's beet red:mjlol::dead:

"Colin Kaepernick now you get to sit the whole game"
xpd6zd.jpg

"JJ Watt will now counter Colin Kapernick by wearing the American flag while playing"
:deadmanny:

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

Coach didn't seem to me like the type to be petty either, just trying to figure out what the issue is, as I saw some shade in the tweet too.

Coach been salty since Dan and ESPN Miami took over evening radio on ESPN. Coach had his own show until Dan took his 4-7 slot, but also Jorge got that 7-9 and Bo had 9-11. Once Dan moved to 10, Bo got the 4-7. Coach been plotting his revenge ever since:demonic:

Last edited:

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couch been salty since Dan and ESPN Miami took over evening radio on ESPN. Coach had his own show until Dan took his 4-7 slot, but also Jorge got that 7-9 and Bo had 9-11. Once Dan moved to 10, Bo got the 4-7. Coach been plotting his revenge ever since:demonic:

:leon: