*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sarah Spain needs to just go away.
:dahell::camby:
She always tries too hard and comes off corny.

Edit: Oh god she has another verse.

I switched the channel as soon as the beat dropped and when I returned it was still going. How long was that damn song! I know Dan and his audience find her rapping funny, but I just cringe :scust:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I switched the channel as soon as the beat dropped and when I returned it was still going. How long was that damn song! I know Dan and his audience find her rapping funny, but I just cringe :scust:
It was corny and very cringeworthy. She was trying to be clever on some light insult shyt towards Dan and Stu and they were cracking up acting it was the most clever thing they've ever heard. I hate how they pander to this chick and act like she's something special when she not and everybody can see she goes over the top to fit in and act like she running shyt when she has nothing to offer.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yea, is there a reason they have a smaller set? That shyt looks cramped, can't imagine how they fit a 3rd guest there

Something about Fusion owning the last set and when their contract expired, ESPN had to create a new set. Dan says he and the crew love the smaller set more because he hated all the cameras and other distractions. I preferred the last set as a viewer, but I kinda get why they prefer the smaller one.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston