*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
What did Norm say? I just tuned in towards the end and buddy sounds like he is lit (drunk).

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Shoutout to Gary from South Florida:pachaha:

When they just said fukk it he's getting the sponsorship for free until they can sell it and they came out with their little ad I was dying
They even played imaging for Gary.:deadmanny:
I don't know who the bald guy from sales is but Dan keeps giving him that work.:ld::whew::pachaha:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Stugotz in my favorite now :dead:

How he get caught so bad slippin'

They're just letting Dan gas bag about the hockey coach fun team USA ACS no one is challenging his position.

Dan's wrong and wind bagging as if he isn't. It's annoying
They got Dan so good on that one, too.

I agree with his pro-Kaep stance, but, Dan got got on the way he put it together.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
What did Norm say? I just tuned in towards the end and buddy sounds like he is lit (drunk).
They had to dump button his profanity. Mike wanted to hang up but Dan wanted norm to make his NFL picks.

They talked about the espys, the name of his book, him performing at an insane asylum and Norm went bankrupt twice from gambling. If you are rich already and gambling that hard you are probably addicted. I remember Artie Lange said Norm gets depressed when he is sitting at a table and winning. He is only happy when going against the odds while losing.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I used to be a huge fan just can't stand Dan anymore. Not sure what it is but was listening the other day and he goes off on Give me another example! Give me the precedent here! Give me another example of this happening! Don't know how many times I heard that shyt. Then Dan and Cote tell him there isn't one and he responds with Give me the precedent! Give me another example! :dahell:

That's why he's at it's best when he's not trying to do sports talk. He tries way too hard to find "interesting" talking points about stuff that is either really simple, not surprising or just not interesting no matter how "unprecedented" he thinks it is. The worse part is when he's given an example that fits the criteria but he nitpicks it to death so it doesn't fit anymore so he can keep asking for an example to show how incredible this new thing is.

What's funny is that the mocks Stu for being on the moment and finding the last thing that happened, the best thing that ever happened. And Dan does the exact same shyt :heh:

But I don't know, for every annoying segment Dan does by being like he is, there's 2 or 3 that are fukking gold and I laugh my ass off. That's why I keep listening to the show, there's nothing like it and it's fun as hell for the most part :manny:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This grid of death 3.0 punishments sound amazing/ awful

loser must:
-drink a jar of pickle juice
-wear cat eye contacts the entire show
-wear a full suit and tie for the whole week
-talk into a turkey leg like a mic the whole show w/o eating it
-eat an entire raw onion