*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Damn ESPN radio is garbage no Le Batard and Stugotz and no Bomani this week of all the weeks they both gotta be on vacation :mjcry:
this, plus marcellus is on vacay so my afternoon show aint really poppin, then michael smith and jemele went on vacay as well so i don't even have their podcast to listen to...i'm taking L's all over the board :mjcry:

Last edited:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
i kept seeing his name in the colin thread but didn't realize who he was...that fukkboy was on his and hers yesterday :beli: i deleted that episode off my dvr within 6 minutes. it's fully fukk him

Yeah he's been running Bomani show into the ground too all week it was a matter of time for Bomani though that nikka never seem to take vacation :mjlol: just sucks it was this week

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Yeah he's been running Bomani show into the ground too all week it was a matter of time for Bomani though that nikka never seem to take vacation :mjlol: just sucks it was this week

Sad part is Bomani didnt know (and said he doesnt care) who takes over his show while he is on vacation. Just a way for ESPN to get some more white listeners in that 'black' timeslot right now. They knew what they were doing when they put that clown on there FOR THE WHOLE WEEK.

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
Lebatardshow related, damn I just now peeping this Amin and WWE beef, this dumbass nikka gonna eventually lean back and offer an apology since the kid was autistic, reading Coach's timeline he sound like he really gonna check him face to face

Amin and his teeth need to:camby:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Lebatardshow related, damn I'm just now peeping this Amin and WWE beef, this dumbass nikka gonna eventually lean back and offer an apology since the kid was autistic, reading Coach's timeline he sound like he really gonna check him face to face

i don't have time to click thru tweets, what he do?

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
i don't have time to click thru tweets, what he do?

He made fun a wrestlers son who autistic after he found out his dad won the WWE title the other night Amin tryhard ass had to go to its fake card but never backed off making fun of Owens son. Amin is a fukking lame ass I hope he gets :camby: sooner rather than later old too cool for school ass cat. Coach should slap that chump up next time they cross paths.