*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:ufdup:Dan told Amin his life wasn't better than his.
Pile-of-Money-478x268.png
You bag of gas I got money stacks bigger than you.:whew:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This dude Amin's whole entire twitter timeline right now is just unfunny clapbacks, ESPN needs to suspend dude just to save himself from the embarrassment

Too much ratings are being generated bruh.

This shyt is so scripted and yall can't see it.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
You bag of gas I got money stacks bigger than you.:whew:
I thought amin would play the wife and kids card but dan doesnt want those. Dan in Miami famous Cuban millionaire no wife and kids getting treated like the mayor all over the city.
:blessed:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ratings from what? I know that's your boy but that lame ass nikka ain't generating no ratings.

A lot of the "extra" you see is scripted. Drama and controversy has always generated ratings. While His opinion on thinking the warriors is true, the extent to how crazy overboard he's going plea coppin is rediculous

They don't call it "playing radio " for nothing fam

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
A lot of the "extra" you see is scripted. Drama and controversy has always generated ratings. While His opinion on thinking the warriors is true, the extent to how crazy overboard he's going plea coppin is rediculous

They don't call it "playing radio " for nothing fam
Yesterday was content in addition to him talking about free agency. Let's be reality, has his name ever been this hot?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yep

And that wasn't a shot at your boy

Oh, I still clown that nikka too. Just because I don't do it out in the open don't mean it don't happen.

But yeah man, lots of these "confrontations" and "arguments" on segments are staged. Just sit back and enjoy the fukkery.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dan's coverage on Pat Summit and near avoidance of even mentioning Buddy Ryan ran so consistent with his feminist agenda :francis:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
That story was hilarious.
Dan anticipating the King of Diamonds being built by his new place on South Beach and the sound system guy coming back to his house acting like he has more work to do and brings his own pool cue to play pool.
:deadmanny:

That pool cue story sounds like something that would happen on curb your enthusiasm:ld: