*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, it's just like anything else that Dan does not devote time to, ESPN has so many platforms that you can get tributes and coverage for pat and buddy, I don't want my listening experience to be depressing and sh1t. I bet when papi dies they will devote very little to mourning, because that is just the way the show is

Lol man what? Bro...papi still has plenty of time hopefully...that show won't be the same..and HQ would be over. And that's his pops...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Lol man what? Bro...papi still has plenty of time hopefully...that show won't be the same..and HQ would be over. And that's his pops...
I know. I just can't picture the show ever being a depressing memorial, not even for 1 show. I don't want Papi to die, breh. This is like when they were accusing Dan of being anti-Sayger, pro-cancer

allshaftnohead

Refuse to believe it's not butter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
LMAO @ the Parrott story.

"Don't shoot don't shoot" -Parrott testifying on murder trial
:deadrose:
That shyt had me dying at the gym. And he is reading all these texts like "Dan when are you gonna talk about sports?" and just goes "with that, let's talk to OJ's lawyer Carl Douglas about a parrot as a witness in a murder"

And then they call him back about the dogs too :russ:

fukkin love this show

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
:mjlol:
CmNG3gsVEAApNLH.jpg:large

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
These "You Don't Get The Show" segments are becoming my favorite.

That dude that turned around in the car and told his 7 year old daughter. YOU DONT GET THE SHOW.

I'm about to be driving home here in a min. Can't wait to listen.

People ask me how I like driving an hour to and from work everyday. I'm like SHIIITTT. I love it. I listen to Dan Lebatard on my way home from work. Max and Marcellus on my way to work.

My drive is sometimes the best part of my day. And I usually get home in just enough time to watch Highly Questionable.