*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Which childhood friends think he did it? No one has heard from AC, Joe Bell said he doesn't think OJ killed him. What other childhood friends did he have? That agent put that shyt in a book to try and make some money. He made up the story about telling OJ not to take asthma medication to the point he says OJ couldn't even bend his fingers when right after OJ is on camera bending his fingers to grab a marker. This was the same agent that ON was pissed about because dude took and sold a bunch of his personal belongings behind his back. He has every reason to want OJ in prison longer and to make him look bad.
My bad not childhood but his friend Ship who he lied to about how he injured his finger. I don't want to get into that shyt all I know is the nikka did it. I ain't trippin that he got off b/c it was what was needed at the time but like Carl Douglas said they got him back in the 5th quarter in 2008 with his robbery case.
:manny:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Dan was fairly unbearable this week. After all that GS love this past season, he barely talked about their failure and just decided to nut hug LeBron. The best parts (as usual) were Dan being infuriated by Stugotz and Cote's betrayal and incompetence.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
:ufdup:Dan told Amin his life wasn't better than his.
Pile-of-Money-478x268.png