*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Show was unlistenable for me for most of the weak. Parade of gasbags was completely overdone and Lebetard was especially annoying with the nonstop praise of Lebron and trying to place him as the best player we've ever seen. Way too Lebetard heavy this week.

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
is stephen A and bayless were both officaly off espn dan would go in on them

show isnt perfect but its hilarous and better than a lot of what mid day sports radio has to offer

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
This Lebron love fest by Dan is annoying. Dude saying we only interested in NBA off season cuz of the decision....

I remember shaq to la huge coverage

Timmy visiting Orlando huge coverage

Kobe visiting Chicago and clippers huge coverage.

Dude is unbearable stugotz and Côte need own show

lebron's decision did change the coverage and popularity of the NBA off season. Podcact from 2 years ago

Bill Simmons podcast with Collin Cowherd.

@ 5:12...to paraphrase

"NBA free agency is more relevant than the current MLB season...NBA is an 11 month sport now and it started with Lebron's 2010 decision. The only other sport that's an 11 month watch is the NFL but the difference between the two is that the NBA is more popular on a global scale. Noone cares about the NFL outside the USA".

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id...espnapi_public

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This Lebron love fest by Dan is annoying. Dude saying we only interested in NBA off season cuz of the decision....

I remember shaq to la huge coverage

Timmy visiting Orlando huge coverage

Kobe visiting Chicago and clippers huge coverage.

Dude is unbearable stugotz and Côte need own show
Sorry but I have to disagree. Nothing comes close to the build up and fall out from Lebron's decision. Hell they even call it "The Decision". The difference is that it was broadcast live and they made a television special about it. The other ones were big news but nothing close to Lebron's. Hell they were burning his jersey in the streets on live TV. As much as Dan is wrong he's right on this one at least on influence and how off season free agency is covered now.

Why Stugotz hate Bakewell?
B/c Bakewell admitted to not even watching the OJ documentary and still thinks OJ is innocent when all of OJ's childhood friends and agent (who OJ confessed to murdering Nicole and Ronald) know he did.

Last edited:

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone listening to this? They are buckin Old Money Charlie and taking down the signs to let natural light in. They look like they are in a shipping container fa real. Uh oh someone came in the studio to put the sign back up and they not having it. They ran them out the studio and Mike Ryan yelled "I'm The Captain Now get out"
:dead::deadrose:

What does everyone think of the new studio? When I first saw it I felt like the old studio was 10 times better because of the spacing and the beach view, however Dan claims that he and the crew hated it and prefer the current setup. It looks uncomfortable as hell with everyone being closed in, but if they prefer it :manny:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Show was unlistenable for me for most of the weak. Parade of gasbags was completely overdone and Lebetard was especially annoying with the nonstop praise of Lebron and trying to place him as the best player we've ever seen. Way too Lebetard heavy this week.

Dan is two faced. Dude was shytting on Lebron when he left. Now he out here talking about he is the greatest of all time.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What does everyone think of the new studio? When I first saw it I felt like the old studio was 10 times better because of the spacing and the beach view, however Dan claims that he and the crew hated it and prefer the current setup. It looks uncomfortable as hell with everyone being closed in, but if they prefer it :manny:
At first I hated it but I see the way its setup now it gives Stugotz more solo camera time. It looked so much better the old way though.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dan is two faced. Dude was shytting on Lebron when he left. Now he out here talking about he is the greatest of all time.

You dont get the shooooow :heh:

Dont confuse jokes and attention whoring for shytting on a person, especially with Dan. He talked shyt about Bron but always acknowledged his greatness. He makes fun of everyone including himself. He is one of the few in the media that rejected that nice, humble little guy narrative about Steph yet he was still one of the biggest Steph/GSW dikkriders out there.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
B/c Bakewell admitted to not even watching the OJ documentary and still thinks OJ is innocent when all of OJ's childhood friends and agent (who OJ confessed to murdering Nicole and Ronald) know he did.
Which childhood friends think he did it? No one has heard from AC, Joe Bell said he doesn't think OJ killed him. What other childhood friends did he have? That agent put that shyt in a book to try and make some money. He made up the story about telling OJ not to take asthma medication to the point he says OJ couldn't even bend his fingers when right after OJ is on camera bending his fingers to grab a marker. This was the same agent that ON was pissed about because dude took and sold a bunch of his personal belongings behind his back. He has every reason to want OJ in prison longer and to make him look bad.