Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Mike Mike dedicated 3 hrs to pat summit and buddy

Dan maybe 10min
Lol
Which is why I love Dan. He bucks at ESPN so much its amazing he isn't fired. He went to commercial saying something like "And I continue not to mention anything about Pat Summit and Buddy Ryan next" I laughed so hard and loud people on my floor thought I was crazy.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Ya sucks may they rest in peace but when I'm driving listening to radio I don't care about a women's bball coach and 90 year old football coach
They deserved at least one 30 minute segment. shyt was kinda disrespectful to be honest, especially if he was just doing it to be contrarian. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he was

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They deserved at least one 30 minute segment. shyt was kinda disrespectful to be honest, especially if he was just doing it to be contrarian. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he was
30 minutes is too much. Mike N Mike spent 4 hours talking about her and Buddy Ryan to the point it was just too much. No need for Dan to continue the shyt for another 20-30 minutes. He gave it exactly what it deserved a good 10 minutes and moved on.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Man, it's just like anything else that Dan does not devote time to, ESPN has so many platforms that you can get tributes and coverage for pat and buddy, I don't want my listening experience to be depressing and sh1t. I bet when papi dies they will devote very little to mourning, because that is just the way the show is

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Dan's coverage on Pat Summit and near avoidance of even mentioning Buddy Ryan ran so consistent with his feminist agenda :francis:
Feminist agenda? Come on, man, Pat Summitt is the most important female coach ever. 2016 killing off all sorts of legends and Pat Summitt is another one lost. She deserves whatever coverage given to her this week and for the rest of time.

That being said, I'm glad Dan didn't go all the way in on it (of course he wouldn't, because that's...well, that's the show and why we love it).

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Feminist agenda? Come on, man, Pat Summitt is the most important female coach ever. 2016 killing off all sorts of legends and Pat Summitt is another one lost. She deserves whatever coverage given to her this week and for the rest of time.

That being said, I'm glad Dan didn't go all the way in on it (of course he wouldn't, because that's...well, that's the show and why we love it).

:sas1:Doubt the feminist agenda at your own risk

:sas2:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
550afc53cbeba56004b17097764eaf1b.jpg

:bryan: