*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Bruh literally said he wanted the Finals more than Lebron. How does he get away with this stuff :laff:
The horrifying part is that's only the second most outrageous thing he said the last 10 days.:francis:

The theory that he would inevitably win the OJ case being the first:mjlol:

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The horrifying part is that's only the second mose outrageous thing he said the last 10 days.:francis:

The theory that he would inevitably win the OJ case being the first:mjlol:

Because if it were me, there’s no way in hell that Johnnie Cochran would have beaten me with that evidence that I, that they, had. I’m telling you right now, I’m not even a lawyer. There is no way that you would have put 12 jurors in front of me with that evidence and I would have lost it, even to Johnny Cochrane. I’d have won that trial. I’ve often said that.”
This still has me dying :mjlol::bryan:

Stromae

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is the funniest one.

Bruhhhh.. I listened to the podcast at work, and I couldn't breathe for damn near 20mins During that entire SAS Stammering, and Skip Bayless's "Deep and True" statement :mjlol::mjlol::laff::laff::laff::laff::dead::dead:

I was in tears for what seemed like forever. Wow... The things they say on First Take are just Outta this World.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Bruhhhh.. I listened to the podcast at work, and I couldn't breathe for damn near 20mins During that entire SAS Stammering, and Skip Bayless's "Deep and True" statement :mjlol::mjlol::laff::laff::laff::laff::dead::dead:

I was in tears for what seemed like forever. Wow... The things they say on First Take are just Outta this World.

Yupp...:scust:

@ChairmanMaoThoughts in that Unappreciation thread saying how it's the best show on ESPN and it paved the way for sports debate shows:deadrose:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anyone listening to this? They are buckin Old Money Charlie and taking down the signs to let natural light in. They look like they are in a shipping container fa real. Uh oh someone came in the studio to put the sign back up and they not having it. They ran them out the studio and Mike Ryan yelled "I'm The Captain Now get out"
:dead::deadrose: