*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Dan flipped the Matt Barnes forwarding a meme thing into a chance to go male feminist again.:francis: Dan and Bomani have the women in their corner with the male feminist rants. Most of the guys who talk like that are not married. They are usually just swimming in women everynight but wagging a finger at other guys and pointing out their flaws as misogynistic. Bomani and Dan's ex girlfriends are probably watching these rants like:shaq2:.
One time on twitter someone called tried to call Bomani a hypocrite for the male feminist stuff on one side but calling other guys simps like Drake and also having Pimp C as one of his favorite rappers. I understood the guys point but Bomani mentally crushed him like he does most people who try to debate him on twitter. You have to be smart and prepared to win a debate with him on a topic Bo is passionate about.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dan flipped the Matt Barnes forwarding a meme thing into a chance to go male feminist again.:francis: Dan and Bomani have the women in their corner with the male feminist rants. Most of the guys who talk like that are not married. They are usually just swimming in women everynight but wagging a finger at other guys and pointing out their flaws as misogynistic. Bomani and Dan's ex girlfriends are probably watching these rants like:shaq2:.
One time on twitter someone called tried to call Bomani a hypocrite for the male feminist stuff on one side but calling other guys simps like Drake and also having Pimp C as one of his favorite rappers. I understood the guys point but Bomani mentally crushed him like he does most people who try to debate him on twitter. You have to be smart and prepared to win a debate with him on a topic Bo is passionate about.

Yea you have to come correct if you want to take Bomani down. And even if you did mentally overpower him, he would most likely flip it on you with some mental gymnastics type shyt:birdman:

:manny:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yea when Dan went on that bullshyt rant about why no one calls out the men for doing the women wrong is when I just turned it off. Dan needs to cut that shyt out. His audience and entire base is sports and it pisses me off when he acts like he doesn't know the reason why things are the way they are. We all know its a double standard its the way the worl is deal with it and stop crying. When he tried that bullshyt with Shane Battier earlier this week he shut him down with the quickness and straight up asked "Well what's your solution?" Lebatard just shut up and said "You got me". Stugotz is hilarious but overall is just a coward that doesn't challenge Lebatard nearly enough especially when he's obviously wrong.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You guys have to understand as well that Dan is a sheltered dude. Self admittedly, he wanted for nothing growing up, that's why on a personal level, he only gets really really emotional on Cuba because his parents went through that, and that is the only hardship he really knows, and that wasn't wven his own. My boss is actually friends with him because they went to the U together and would hang out all the time, they still talk pretty frequently, a couple of times a month. He is just a really good dude, but he was always, don't want to say "hanger on" with the football team, because it was his major and he covered those guys for the school paper and local outlets, but he was friends with pretty much everybody. He is not a polorizing or overly emotional person from his own experiences, so he applies his own sensibilities as he views things to everyone else when talking to sh1t. He never had struggles with females, so he doesn't fully understand how these chicks are nowadays. I don't hate females, I fukking love them, and for the most part respect them to a fault, but I also have been close to situations where I see some foul sh1t and keep my mind open when it comes to sh1t.
As for bo, don't know why he comes off like he does, everything about him screams "try hard" and dweeb. I like his takes sometimes, but just a few hours of him goes a long fukking way with me. Small doses.
It's funny, just a couple months ago, I told my boss that I loved the lebatard show and he told me all about him, and picked up his phone and said you want to talk to him, lol. I told him "I'm not a star fukker" and declined. Really though, the sh1t would have been as awkward as the josh Norman hug over the phone. If I ever go to Miami for work though, I want to walk through the studio and meet Stu

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Yea you have to come correct if you want to take Bomani down. And even if you did mentally overpower him, he would most likely flip it on you with some mental gymnastics type shyt:birdman:

Even if Bomani loses a debate his followers will try to run the person off the internet.:whew: He has retweeted people begging him to take down their original dumb comment. One guy said I am just a college kid please don't ruin my life.:deadmanny: He was all man when he typed out the racist tweet but now he is an innocent kid when everybody at his college reads it on Bomani's page. There have to be a few Coli detectives/wolves following Bo because they will find out your school, job or real name in a matter of minutes if you talk too reckless.:huhldup:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Even if Bomani loses a debate his followers will try to run the person off the internet.:whew: He has retweeted people begging him to take down their original dumb comment. One guy said I am just a college kid please don't ruin my life.:deadmanny: He was all man when he typed out the racist tweet but now he is an innocent kid when everybody at his college reads it on Bomani's page. There have to be a few Coli detectives/wolves following Bo because they will find out your school, job or real name in a matter of minutes if you talk too reckless.:huhldup:

:lolbron: Kid howled at the moon and the moon came back with troops.

But yea Bo is clearly someone who likes to argue and he has a large platform, so the average joe isn't going to be able to jump in the ring with him and ease to victory

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This dudes come off like bytches when they do that shyt. That's the only time I can't listen to either one of their shows when they go into that caping sucker shyt. Them dudes on twitter must be dumb as fukk cause it would be so easy to eat Dan or Bomani on this issue it don't even make sense. You can use basic shyt to do it too. I really hate when Bomani says we as men are misogynistic FOH. The ole we have privilege card. shyt how can we have privilege when we bit a out the rules, not benefiting, etc? Most dudes got some "privilege" but living the same life monetarily as most chick who supposedly have less privilege? Some fukking privilege that is when that shyt don't manifest itself in much outside of not being called a smut or whore. Same way they have bullshyt that benefits them like not having to pay for dates and things every side has advantages/disadvantages wish cats on both sides stop with the bullshyt but esp the males acting like bytches for support or something. I'm not surprised though with these two or,nikkas on tv that's how they have to act it seems cause very few dudes puts chicks in their place the same way they will a dude kicking the equivalent silly talk.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys have to understand as well that Dan is a sheltered dude. Self admittedly, he wanted for nothing growing up, that's why on a personal level, he only gets really really emotional on Cuba because his parents went through that, and that is the only hardship he really knows, and that wasn't wven his own. My boss is actually friends with him because they went to the U together and would hang out all the time, they still talk pretty frequently, a couple of times a month. He is just a really good dude, but he was always, don't want to say "hanger on" with the football team, because it was his major and he covered those guys for the school paper and local outlets, but he was friends with pretty much everybody. He is not a polorizing or overly emotional person from his own experiences, so he applies his own sensibilities as he views things to everyone else when talking to sh1t. He never had struggles with females, so he doesn't fully understand how these chicks are nowadays. I don't hate females, I fukking love them, and for the most part respect them to a fault, but I also have been close to situations where I see some foul sh1t and keep my mind open when it comes to sh1t.
As for bo, don't know why he comes off like he does, everything about him screams "try hard" and dweeb. I like his takes sometimes, but just a few hours of him goes a long fukking way with me. Small doses.
It's funny, just a couple months ago, I told my boss that I loved the lebatard show and he told me all about him, and picked up his phone and said you want to talk to him, lol. I told him "I'm not a star fukker" and declined. Really though, the sh1t would have been as awkward as the josh Norman hug over the phone. If I ever go to Miami for work though, I want to walk through the studio and meet Stu

It's funny u say that Dan is a sheltered dude, cuz Stu, Mike Ryan, and even Dan himself have admitted that Dan is socially awkward. I remember during Super Week, Stu kept saying Dan didn't want to take the show down there and do "Celebrity Row" like all of the other radio stations because Dan would be forced to interact with people. It's funny how someone like Dan who is a good conversationalist is also socially awkward.

I agree with your point on Bo. I cosign most of his views on social commentary, but on other topics he does come off as a try hard at times calling dudes "marks" and "busters"lol. I dig his Evening Jones Podcast though. Some of the shyt he says in his weekly Podcasts is uplifting and motivational when talking about his own struggles and self doubt earlier in his life.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's funny u say that Dan is a sheltered dude, cuz Stu, Mike Ryan, and even Dan himself have admitted that Dan is socially awkward. I remember during Super Week, Stu kept saying Dan didn't want to take the show down there and do "Celebrity Row" like all of the other radio stations because Dan would be forced to interact with people. It's funny how someone like Dan who is a good conversationalist is also socially awkward.

I agree with your point on Bo. I cosign most of his views on social commentary, but on other topics he does come off as a try hard at times calling dudes "marks" and "busters"lol. I dig his Evening Jones Podcast though. Some of the shyt he says in his weekly Podcasts is uplifting and motivational when talking about his own struggles and self doubt earlier in his life.
Bold isn't surprising at all. Its a lot of people like that cool with people they know but otherwise they lost as fukk. You see that shyt all the time you just wouldn't think somebody known would be like,that but we just don't normally pay attention either. I also agree with you on Bomani to a tee. On social stuff he cool more times than not but when goes to that misogyny type stuff I'm like dude stfu. Funny thing is sometimes I agree with what he's saying its just how he says and or frames certain things that makes me like nah son. He will make dudes this monolith where if its a black issue and somebody made us a monolith he'd be bytching. Don't understand why dude is cool with stereotyping on the one side and the next he bytching about it. That's why I try to stay away from stereotypes for that same reason.