*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
To me, age is a bigger factor here than money. Sure, seeing your current or Ex girlfriend with another man stings, but it's not like they were married and had children together. They're both young and very successful and will eventually keep it moving. Now if they were married for 10 years and have 3 children, the consequences would be greater. However, i do agree with the the overall concept that people love to bring celebrities down. It's probably just a natural reaction to make us feel better for our own shortcomings. Look at the flak Lebron takes for his hairline lol.

From the outside looking in yes I agree. But I remember being that age and going through the same shyt of my girl cheating on me and thinking it was end of the world. Ramp up the embarrassment a million times with him being a celebrity and now everybody knowing your pain and that has to have him mentally all fukked up.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
You answered your own question b. Get with other likeminded cats.
But finding a new set of friends is difficult when you find the people that can relate are corny, pretentious d-bags, or outside of that circle, don't offer much else. I'm struggling with this right now. Sometimes I just want to hang with everyday people and slam back shots of whiskey. Not the fine dining, champagne and wine set. And that is all that's in my circle here in my present location

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
But finding a new set of friends is difficult when you find the people that can relate are corny, pretentious d-bags, or outside of that circle, don't offer much else. I'm struggling with this right now. Sometimes I just want to hang with everyday people and slam back shots of whiskey. Not the fine dining, champagne and wine set. And that is all that's in my circle here in my present location

mvgifl.jpg