*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dudes come off like bytches when they do that shyt. That's the only time I can't listen to either one of their shows when they go into that caping sucker shyt. Them dudes on twitter must be dumb as fukk cause it would be so easy to eat Dan or Bomani on this issue it don't even make sense. You can use basic shyt to do it too. I really hate when Bomani says we as men are misogynistic FOH. The ole we have privilege card. shyt how can we have privilege when we bit a out the rules, not benefiting, etc? Most dudes got some "privilege" but living the same life monetarily as most chick who supposedly have less privilege? Some fukking privilege that is when that shyt don't manifest itself in much outside of not being called a smut or whore. Same way they have bullshyt that benefits them like not having to pay for dates and things every side has advantages/disadvantages wish cats on both sides stop with the bullshyt but esp the males acting like bytches for support or something. I'm not surprised though with these two or,nikkas on tv that's how they have to act it seems cause very few dudes puts chicks in their place the same way they will a dude kicking the equivalent silly talk.

First time I ever gave Dan the :rudy: was the first time I saw him with Sarah Spain. I have diagreed plenty but I could at least always respect him before that. nikka was straight bowing down to this bytch, not even trying to challenge what she said. His trademark irreverance and anarchism was gone. I was sitting there like :dwillhuh:. There is nothing equal about bending over and letting a broad run over you. Thats actually more insulting to her if you think about it.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Bold isn't surprising at all. Its a lot of people like that cool with people they know but otherwise they lost as fukk. You see that shyt all the time you just wouldn't think somebody known would be like,that but we just don't normally pay attention either. I also agree with you on Bomani to a tee. On social stuff he cool more times than not but when goes to that misogyny type stuff I'm like dude stfu. Funny thing is sometimes I agree with what he's saying its just how he says and or frames certain things that makes me like nah son. He will make dudes this monolith where if its a black issue and somebody made us a monolith he'd be bytching. Don't understand why dude is cool with stereotyping on the one side and the next he bytching about it. That's why I try to stay away from stereotypes for that same reason.
Yeah way too often people associate shy and/or antisocial with being awkward around people. I'm great talking with people but absolutely loathe it. Especially when my company used to have user conferences since I've been out to so many customer locations. I didn't sleep for days just knowing I would have to interact with so many. Yet because I'm good at faking it people would never believe me when I say just how shy I am and how much I hate social interaction. If I'm cool with somebody it ain't a problem but if it's somebody I casually know I act like a weirdo.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
First time I ever gave Dan the :rudy: was the first time I saw him with Sarah Spain. I have diagreed plenty but I could at least always respect him before that. nikka was straight bowing down to this bytch, not even trying to challenge what she said. His trademark irreverance and anarchism was gone. I was sitting there like :dwillhuh:. There is nothing equal about bending over and letting a broad run over you. Thats actually more insulting to her if you think about it.
Bold is the truth and that's why most dudes look at you funnystyle cause we know its bullshyt. When has either one of these dudes did the same when it was a dude?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah way too often people associate shy and/or antisocial with being awkward around people. I'm great talking with people but absolutely loathe it. Especially when my company used to have user conferences since I've been out to so many customer locations. I didn't sleep for days just knowing I would have to interact with so many. Yet because I'm good at faking it people would never believe me when I say just how shy I am and how much I hate social interaction. If I'm cool with somebody it ain't a problem but if it's somebody I casually know I act like a weirdo.
I don't even think its about acting like a weirdo its just we really don't have much in common so unless we can talk about certain things it gets into that awkward silence stuff you don't have with friends. If you have things in common with a person and or they are talkative it isn't a problem ime. I don't loathe it I loathe them awkward silences that come when you don't have things to talk about with new people. Outside of that I can chop it up with anybody.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Bomani can front all he want for radio and TV but I refuse to believe that son isn't homo

Bo slipped up and tweeted about women lying saying they are sapiosexuals now. He basically said where were you when I was a skinny smart kid in high school. Normally he plays everything off as Mister Confident. Another woman tried to play him on twitter from his high school days:

Woman from high school: You weren't this talkative and confident back in high school:usure:

Bomani: Good thing life doesn't stop at school:myman:

It reminded me of a line from the movie Just Friends. Also a lot of people who wants kids to not get depressed in school try to get them to realize its temporary. School is maybe 12-16 years total depending on who you are so that means you have another 60+ years(if you are lucky) to live after school. So they want young people to not get caught up in the drama and stress to the point they drop out or commit suicide. They want them to go live out their dreams even if they weren't popular back in school or didn't make it to the prom.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bomani can front all he want for radio and TV but I refuse to believe that son isn't homo

Sometimes I get that vibe from him too :patrice:

Bo slipped up and tweeted about women lying saying they are sapiosexuals now. He basically said where were you when I was a skinny smart kid in high school. Normally he plays everything off as Mister Confident. Another woman tried to play him on twitter from his high school days:

Woman from high school: You weren't this talkative and confident back in high school:usure:

Bomani: Good thing life doesn't stop at school:myman:

I remember when Megan Goode was on Highly Questionable and she complimented BO, and dude froze up. :russ:
He was getting roasted by a few of his followers on Twitter, and BO was swearing up and down that he just didn't hear her. :mjlol:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Sometimes I get that vibe from him too :patrice:

I remember when Megan Goode was on Highly Questionable and she complimented BO, and dude froze up. :russ:
He was getting roasted by a few of his followers on Twitter, and BO was swearing up and down that he just didn't hear her. :mjlol:

Bo was full of shyt that day online. He was trying to play it off on twitter and blame convenient editing. All she did was compliment his tie and he got tongue tied and couldn't stop grinning. Meagan has had him wrapped around her finger for years. We can all relate because we all like her but he wont drop his cool and admit she has him wide open.
Like you said online Bo said he couldn't hear her. Bomani forgot on the actual show he said I thought you were talking to one of them. That became hilarious because I think Bo was the only one with a tie on. Papi never wears a tie and Dan almost never has one on.:mjlol:
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
If homo you mean an extreme lame that uses his opportunity of being around middle age nerdy journalist as his chance to come of has something he's not i agree

Bomani tries his best to make it seem like he is cool

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys have to understand as well that Dan is a sheltered dude. Self admittedly, he wanted for nothing growing up, that's why on a personal level, he only gets really really emotional on Cuba because his parents went through that, and that is the only hardship he really knows, and that wasn't wven his own. My boss is actually friends with him because they went to the U together and would hang out all the time, they still talk pretty frequently, a couple of times a month. He is just a really good dude, but he was always, don't want to say "hanger on" with the football team, because it was his major and he covered those guys for the school paper and local outlets, but he was friends with pretty much everybody. He is not a polorizing or overly emotional person from his own experiences, so he applies his own sensibilities as he views things to everyone else when talking to sh1t. He never had struggles with females, so he doesn't fully understand how these chicks are nowadays. I don't hate females, I fukking love them, and for the most part respect them to a fault, but I also have been close to situations where I see some foul sh1t and keep my mind open when it comes to sh1t.
As for bo, don't know why he comes off like he does, everything about him screams "try hard" and dweeb. I like his takes sometimes, but just a few hours of him goes a long fukking way with me. Small doses.
It's funny, just a couple months ago, I told my boss that I loved the lebatard show and he told me all about him, and picked up his phone and said you want to talk to him, lol. I told him "I'm not a star fukker" and declined. Really though, the sh1t would have been as awkward as the josh Norman hug over the phone. If I ever go to Miami for work though, I want to walk through the studio and meet Stu

As someone that is an avid listener of the show via 790 the ticket in florida, I listen to the show because of Stugotz and that's it. Dan is a smart guy, but his opinions are so fukking sheltered and retarded most of the time. He just comes off like someone whose estrogen levels are way out of whack. Anytime I hear about these guys going to UM, I assume they're sheltered, priveleged rich fakkits based on personal experience. Not that there's anything wrong with having money, but it's rare that the people with money growing up have perspective on how shyt really goes down.

I also have trouble respecting men that dikkride other grown men for a living, something that is often asked of by sports journalists. That said, I respect Dan for calling athletes out when they try to play games with non-answers, and I also admire the fact he doesn't take his profession too seriously.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wow: You're not alone big dog.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
As someone that is an avid listener of the show via 790 the ticket in florida, I listen to the show because of Stugotz and that's it. Dan is a smart guy, but his opinions are so fukking sheltered and retarded most of the time. He just comes off like someone whose estrogen levels are way out of whack. Anytime I hear about these guys going to UM, I assume they're sheltered, priveleged rich fakkits based on personal experience. Not that there's anything wrong with having money, but it's rare that the people with money growing up have perspective on how shyt really goes down.

I also have trouble respecting men that dikkride other grown men for a living, something that is often asked of by sports journalists. That said, I respect Dan for calling athletes out when they try to play games with non-answers, and I also admire the fact he doesn't take his profession too seriously.
I feel the same way most of the time, and always thought of Dan as a ball washer, but my perspective kind of changed because I respect my boss a great deal, high integrity dude, west point grad, decorated military officer, degree from the U and graduate degree from HBS, and he carries himself like a regular joe, does not ever make people feel stupid, or beneath him. He knows all sorts of very successful "famous" people, business owners, politicians, athletes, etc..and is very successful himself so he does not care about celebrity accomplishments. He told me honestly that Dan is a good, high integrity person, so i respect that, with all the horror stories you hear about these degenerate a@@holes in the entertainment field.