dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Old Money Charlie

CfJy-LAUAAExTb0.jpg

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Old Money Charlie's grandfather is in the illuminati.:ohhh::deadmanny: Charlie is taking pictures with people Mike wishes he could book for the show.:pachaha: Music snob Mike needs to play that Hamburger Helper mixtape on the bumps.:dj2::stylin:

lotteryplaya

Daps
Dan going hard at the NCAA the last two days.:obama:

As usual, cacs are opposed to paying players.

Cote and Stu yesterday said NCAA is different from slavery because they also feed the players.:what: I guess Cote doesn't think slaves were fed because that free food line keeps coming up in NCAA arguments. They also fed the slaves only because a dead slave cant work just like those athletes need food fuel to take years off their body playing for free. This country was built on the majority in charge approving of free labor and exploitation.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Why the fukk is ESPN showing High school basketball instead of this show.:martin: Now I have to check the podcast to see if they talked about Bomani on Mike and Mike
They do. Show was good, but the best part is the segment(s) after Amin was on. Dan got dumped by someone in Bristol while asking Amin if the Warriors Owner was a "jackass", and Dan's ensuing rant is great. Stugotz pipes in with some great adlibs too about reading the Bible. I was cracking up.

Dan's going to Vegas, so tomorrow it's Stugotz and Sarah Spain. I think I'll be passing on that one.

lotteryplaya

Daps
They do. Show was good, but the best part is the segment(s) after Amin was on. Dan got dumped by someone in Bristol while asking Amin if the Warriors Owner was a "jackass", and Dan's ensuing rant is great. Stugotz pipes in with some great adlibs too about reading the Bible. I was cracking up.

Dan's going to Vegas, so tomorrow it's Stugotz and Sarah Spain. I think I'll be passing on that one.

This. They should have opened up the club today because most of us wont be tuning in tomorrow.