*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That segment about Jon Lovitz was too damn much. Battier saying he might be packing and Lebetard joking that he might have a liver spotted dikk was comedy.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:beli: I haven't listened to the pod (today) yet, but, I ain't feeling No Weekend Observations on Monday

But, :russ: "Melo! Oh-oh-oh-oh-O!!!!!"yesterday

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Why was Dan :cape:for Kyrie and Kaylani...why does he want us to feel so bad for rich people :wtf:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dan and co are now going over the Russell stuff and analyzing it now smh. I get it they trying to be trendy and hip but eh

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Cause he's rich and he wants people to feel bad for his problems too:manny:
I feel where he's coming from though. People treat celebrities like they ain't people. Let this be the average person and 10 of their friends find someone cheated on them and was clowning and they'd be ready to commit that. Yet people have no problem jumping on celebrities and in their business not considering the toll it takes on a celebrity.

On top of that, I'm far from rich but doing a lot better money wise than a lot of people I know closely. I can barely talk about any personal problems with them because it gets dismissed as "what you got to bytch about, if I was making what you're making" as if I can't have my own problems on top of those. So you either have to find a new set of friends doing it like you're doing it or bottle up your problems.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
On top of that, I'm far from rich but doing a lot better money wise than a lot of people I know closely. I can barely talk about any personal problems with them because it gets dismissed as "what you got to bytch about, if I was making what you're making" as if I can't have my own problems on top of those. So you either have to find a new set of friends doing it like you're doing it or bottle up your problems.

You answered your own question b. Get with other likeminded cats.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cezrhh-W8AAHnP7.jpg:large

CeztNHUWIAA0_Pq.jpg:large

Urbane

Pro
Daps
I feel where he's coming from though. People treat celebrities like they ain't people. Let this be the average person and 10 of their friends find someone cheated on them and was clowning and they'd be ready to commit that. Yet people have no problem jumping on celebrities and in their business not considering the toll it takes on a celebrity.

To me, age is a bigger factor here than money. Sure, seeing your current or Ex girlfriend with another man stings, but it's not like they were married and had children together. They're both young and very successful and will eventually keep it moving. Now if they were married for 10 years and have 3 children, the consequences would be greater. However, i do agree with the the overall concept that people love to bring celebrities down. It's probably just a natural reaction to make us feel better for our own shortcomings. Look at the flak Lebron takes for his hairline lol.