*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
Tries way to hard. To act tough and to champion women sports.

And he dont be saying much on the sport aspect compared to jess and lucy. He just rambles.

Respect the journey and all that. But dude has become an instant fast forward.

Bruh nearly derailed the road rage segment like, Bruh :dahell:

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
JuJu can be overbearing at moments but I appreciate him because he reminds me of guys that desperately want to exude a positive vibe because he's on the verge of crashing out constantly. It's an over correction but i get it.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Dan crashing out over Jazz Chisholm when he was talking to Samson

I mean let's start with no one on earth gives a flying fukk about the Marlins

But beyond that this exchange was funny

Dan: he's ABOVE AVERAGE! :damn:

David: He's average :unimpressed:

Dan: No he's not, i BELIEVE HE'S above AVERAGE! I understand his production has been average so far..BUT..

David: I'm surprised this is the hill you're dying on, but you haven't shown discretion with lots of hills :laff:

Stugotz: He's average

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh nearly derailed the road rage segment like, Bruh :dahell:
Yoo i get the instant emotion when its a women. But to jump to conclusions in assuming fam knew it was a female driver and that she didnt deserve it on top, is the definition of a cuck.

Not all women are created equal.

I still fukks with his energy. Its much needed in a room full
Of wimps but he can be a lil too much.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JuJu can be overbearing at moments but I appreciate him because he reminds me of guys that desperately want to exude a positive vibe because he's on the verge of crashing out constantly. It's an over correction but i get it.

Yoo i get the instant emotion when its a women. But to jump to conclusions in assuming fam knew it was a female driver and that she didnt deserve it on top, is the definition of a cuck.

Not all women are created equal.

I still fukks with his energy. Its much needed in a room full
Of wimps but he can be a lil too much.

I can get being irked by it but like the top quote, if you understand that's just how dude is, then you don't get so annoyed by it b/c you expect it to pop up w/ certain topics or that specific things can trigger that impulse.

It's like the guy in the 90s movie that interjects himself in the middle when things start getting heated between a couple and goes "Yo man- you need to back off right now! That's a FE-MALE!" It's over the top and it's not where the situation is at in the moment, but you get the intent.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tuned in yesterday and heard Mike being mad at Coco because she wasn't being a good role model for his daughter....

:why:

Breh, raise your own fukkin daughter.

Kids understand emotions. Talk to her about why Coco is mad and why her actions were wrong.
dude's whole sanctimonious act is so over the top and tired, Jess was looking at him like he was a clown during that whole rant

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Lol, just listened to that bullshyt by Mike. He was lying like shyt about her being a role model. He just didn't want to entertain his damn child without the crutch of TV.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't watched the interview yet but Dan a wild boy for platforming this dude, he don't even look confident lol. if shyt was really moving like that over there "Athlon Sports" is not getting that story first

Last edited: