*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the Lebatardshow twitter account deleted the tweet, all that journalism shyt Dan always talking and they didn't bother to vet that writer to see if he had any credibility, embarrasing

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, so what happened?
A writer from Athlon Sports posted an article over the weekend about Colorado football's culture under Deion, talking about there is a rampant gun culture and basically have their own fight club with players getting bullied and beat on, Dan interviewed dude this morning and their twitter account posted this clip this morning. dude interpreted that video I posted up above of one of their videographers asking the defensive back who has the most straps and who is strapped up as talking about guns lmao. the Lebatardshow twitter account has now deleted that tweet.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This is what happens when you're a show run by and dominated by cacs.

Dan just torpedoed the show's relationship with Prime and that program. Well done you fukking clowns.

I hope he sues those Athlon Sports bums and throws in the show for good measure. Embarrassing stuff.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
A writer from Athlon Sports posted an article over the weekend about Colorado football's culture under Deion, talking about there is a rampant gun culture and basically have their own fight club with players getting bullied and beat on, Dan interviewed dude this morning and their twitter account posted this clip this morning. dude interpreted that video I posted up above of one of their videographers asking the defensive back who has the most straps and who is strapped up as talking about guns lmao. the Lebatardshow twitter account has now deleted that tweet.

Well damn :dead:

Did Dan at least made a segment apologizing for that dumb ass shyt they pulled? Because that's the kind of stuff he cries and bytches about alllll the time when it comes to "new media" and how real journalism is dead :stopitslime:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I read the Athlon reporter's article. He would've been good if he didn't mention the video about being "strapped". None of that shyt was in his report, but for some reason his dumbass decided to use it in the interview as validation after the fact. He's should be thanking them for deleting that shyt off their feed.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read the Athlon reporter's article. He would've been good if he didn't mention the video about being "strapped". None of that shyt was in his report, but for some reason his dumbass decided to use it in the interview as validation after the fact. He's should be thanking them for deleting that shyt off their feed.
Got a link? I couldnt find it.

Dan and them tripled down on that interview past couple days.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
These dudes dont have no other sponsors besides peloton, miller lite and better help? I did it weird they don’t have more spots from other companies

Edit: and an occasional LinkedIn