*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Did Pablo and the merry band of cornballs really do an episode just to let folks know they smoked weed? Kinda Elon Musk shyt is going on at Meadowlark?

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Did Pablo and the merry band of cornballs really do an episode just to let folks know they smoked weed? Kinda Elon Musk shyt is going on at Meadowlark?

I mean, it's pretty common knowledge Pablo smokes. Even more obvious that Nolan and Soder are potheads too.

But that's Pablo. One episode he's covering billion dollar TV deals with Skipper and the next he's high playing Elden Ring.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Thank God for Amin checking Dan for this silly ass segment

At this point this gotta be a gimmick like Mike's annoying Miami fan shtick :dead:

Like, I do believe Dan wants to celebrate the current generation but there's no way he's this damn stupid to think a generation of players fighting for the title like LeBron, Durant and Curry in the 2010s-2020s is something unique :dead:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point this gotta be a gimmick like Mike's annoying Miami fan shtick :dead:

Like, I do believe Dan wants to celebrate the current generation but there's no way he's this damn stupid to think a generation of players fighting for the title like LeBron, Durant and Curry in the 2010s-2020s is something unique :dead:
I wasn't there to witness it in real time but I grew up watching ESPN "SportsCentury" series about the 80s Lakers/Celtics and ESPN Classic playing nothing but Lakers/Celtics/Pistons/Sixers games from the 80s cuz those rivalries defined that era and this dude acting like the shyt never happened lol. Then you got Shaq/Kobe/Duncan fighting it out for rings in their era. Amin and Stugotz were legit dumbfounded by his argument.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
IMG-3003.jpg

Yooo…Mike McDaniel does look 1/4 black now :dead: