*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so Kellerman is joining Meadowlark Media or is about to have some affiliation with the show right? the way he has been hyping Max up the last couple days it seems inevitable.

I've always been a Max fan since the ESPN LA days so it's fine with me, but they got him in two youtube thumbnails int he past two days. either that or he's going on Dan's podcast that I don't watch :lolbron:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
so Kellerman is joining Meadowlark Media or is about to have some affiliation with the show right? the way he has been hyping Max up the last couple days it seems inevitable.

I've always been a Max fan since the ESPN LA days so it's fine with me, but they got him in two youtube thumbnails int he past two days. either that or he's going on Dan's podcast that I don't watch :lolbron:

Meadowlark could use a real boxing show.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meadowlark could use a real boxing show.
Ill admit ive been out of the loop. But boxing dead. Besides tc, tank, and maybe lomanchenko. I dont think the talent or interest is there.

Lets not even begin with the heavyweight division. That shyt is sad.

A lot vacant belts Too.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Not gonna lie, I can only take JuJu in small doses. I get he loves the WNBA and women's sports in general, which is fine, but it seems like this nikka is definitely of the opinion that "women don't need to be held accountable for their actions".
he's talking ALOT recently.

Pipe down Juju. this show got too many mics.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie, I can only take JuJu in small doses. I get he loves the WNBA and women's sports in general, which is fine, but it seems like this nikka is definitely of the opinion that "women don't need to be held accountable for their actions".
Tries way to hard. To act tough and to champion women sports.

And he dont be saying much on the sport aspect compared to jess and lucy. He just rambles.

Respect the journey and all that. But dude has become an instant fast forward.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Dan: "But STEWWWGAHTZ" :noah:

"Tua didn't sign this deal to get to a Super Bowl, IT WAS BECAUSE OF HIS BRAIN :mindblown:

HIS BRAIN :damn:

HIS BRAIN, Stugotz":noah:

Dan has to be insufferable to work with
Has to be. He thinks that because he drives (or whatever he calls that constant blabbering) the show it allows him to constantly say dumb shyt without being called out.