*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Of course Dan wanted Jamelle Hill for the Kamala news :lolbron:

I miss the days when the go-to person was Bomani, I never cared to listen to him outside of Dan's show but he was always an asset there :mjcry:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
sounded like Mike was legit pissed and not doing a bit

Man, he's full of shyt as usual. Didn't he go on a vacation with Stugotz a few weeks ago to watch celebrity golf? And we all know Stugotz isn't going to do much in general besides Weekend Observations, Top 5 Whatevers, some one-liners, and laugh. Believing that he's going to provide them with a different voice is disingenuous at best.

I skipped through most of the show today, but hearing JuJu break down like that was something I didn't expect. I'm glad to see him doing something that he's passionate about and I hope they're compensating him well financially, and not the big grift of paying someone in money and moments.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry but Juju crying over WNBA ASW made me burst out laughing

I understand where you're coming from but also he's been down for the WNBA as one of their biggest supporters before he was even involved with the show. Now this thing he cared about that was barely on most sports people's radar is having the biggest moment in its history and he's not only there to celebrate it but to now have a public voice to amplify and share that celebration. Having something he's been down with from the jump going from near cult status to sports mainstream? That's got to be a singularly unique & amazing experience and I'm happy for him to be in this place.

From homeless and suicidal & saved by this show to being a staple at the celebration of this league he's championed biggest year to date. Let the man feel his feelings.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand where you're coming from but also he's been down for the WNBA as one of their biggest supporters before he was even involved with the show. Now this thing he cared about that was barely on most sports people's radar is having the biggest moment in its history and he's not only there to celebrate it but to now have a public voice to amplify and share that celebration. Having something he's been down with from the jump going from near cult status to sports mainstream? That's got to be a singularly unique & amazing experience and I'm happy for him to be in this place.

From homeless and suicidal & saved by this show to being a staple at the celebration of this league he's championed biggest year to date. Let the man feel his feelings.
Yea he's a great dude but that brother is almost too positive, he seemed like he had a great time tho so I gotta let him live

relax

Last edited: