Posters that you suspect are undercover cacs

Divinity

Banned
Daps
Doesn’t pay attention to “current events” but posts comments like this
:patrice:

Stormfr—nt is not concerned with black people ??
:mjtf:
I went through their forums and most of their posts are attacking Jews. That does not mean they don't dislike blacks. Again, you're not proving anything.

Cac is mad af responding with the repeat racist “fat angry black woman” rhetoric they all resort to when their routine doesn’t go their way ... checkmate
:sas2:
everyone knows fat bytches period no matter what race like to argue. but glad to see i was right and you are indeed overweight

besides i never met a bytch named nicole that wasn't over 200 pounds

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Or I made the account 5 years ago with no intentions of using it and then just recently got interested in it. All your arguments are flawed
Made your account 5 yrs ago but didn’t you only recently change your username?? Was it before or after the Stormfr— comment where people were stating that you were a cac. Now conveniently you make this thread?
I’m still waiting for you to flaw my argument.

Divinity

Banned
Daps
Made your account 5 yrs ago but didn’t you only recently changed your username?? Was it before or after the Stormfr— comment where people were stating that you were a cac. Now conveniently you make this thread?
Nobody called me a cac for that post. You're reaching. stop quoting me. we're done here

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I went through their forums and most of their posts are attacking Jews. That does not mean they don't dislike blacks. Again, you're not proving anything.

everyone knows fat bytches period no matter what race like to argue. but glad to see i was right and you are indeed overweight

besides i never met a bytch named nicole that wasn't over 200 pounds
Fuk all that cac coded insult bullshyt, nothing but deflection tactics, you don’t know me to speak on shyt. Anyway, back to the topic of your thread.

A poster that admits to not following current events but knows the intricacies of a racist site like Stormfr— and speaks in defense of white nationalism . Changed his username but has minimal posts - with the most posts being on a white nationalist thread and in this thread of his own creation. But for some reason - he cares who is an “undercover” cac on the coli but doesn’t acknowledge an overtly and historically racial site as racist. This shyt is not adding up
:patrice::what:

Divinity

Banned
Daps
Fuk all that cac coded insult bullshyt, nothing but deflection tactics, you don’t know me to speak on shyt. Anyway, back to the topic of your thread.

A poster that admits to not following current events but knows the intricacies of a racist site like Stormfr— and speaks in defense of white nationalism . Changed his username but has minimal posts - with the most posts being on a white nationalist thread and in this thread of his own creation. But for some reason - he cares who is an “undercover” cac on the coli but doesn’t acknowledge an overtly and historically racial site as racist. This shyt is not adding up
:patrice::what:
Nothing you said is true. I never defended white nationalist and I don't keep up with st0rmfr0nt. And when did I say st0rmfr0nt wasn't racist?? Are you retarded lmaooo stop twisting my words you fat greasy NY bytch. And I just posted my pic of my complexion. Clown ass whore you keep trying to argue and aren't proving any points at all. Ditsy ass overweight bytch. I know you one of them miserable fat bytches thats lonely and lives with a bunch of cats. aint no way someone can tolerate your ass in real life. I'd choke you out if I knew you. Plus you close too

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nobody called me a cac for that post. You're reaching. stop quoting me. we're done here
The exact same thing that you’re doing here is what people called you out for on that thread. But now, by your own description .. cac calling is different . Are you going to answer the question ?? Didn’t you change your name after that other thread with your comments. Now it seems like you created this thread to deflect from actual black posters who call you out on your bullshyt in order to cause dissension. Cac agent of chaos shyt -

st0rmfr0nt/White nationalists aren't even really concerned with blacks. They are more towards attacking jews
Mods still letting this fakkit post
Wrong

They stay shytting on poor black people in their city . Laugh about gentrification

Make fun of us everytime a police incident / shooting happens

Divinity

Banned
Daps
The exact same thing that you’re doing here is what people called you out for on that thread. But now, by your own description .. cac calling is different . Are you going to answer the question ?? Didn’t you change your name after that other thread with your comments. Now it seems like you created this thread to deflect from actual black posters who call you out on your bullshyt in order to cause dissension. Cac agent of chaos shyt -
Again, nobody called me a cac. They disagreed but nobody called me a cac. So what was the point of quoting that post? And why didn't you quote my post that I replied to him after?

Of course but that's every ethnicity in America. All of them think they are better than us. Which is funny because y'all will fight to death for these immigrants who will just look down on y'all.

Just search their forum: https://www.st0rmfr0nt.org/forum/f9/ I've been searching for a post about blacks and can't find it. But I've found 20+ on jews from the first 3 alone. I'm just telling you whats facts. But it's still fukk them but we just aren't their biggest enemy. Rightfully so. Seeming how as compared to the jews. blacks have absolutely no power.

Only thing I was trying to prove was that blacks aren't the main topic on st0rmfr0nt its jews. That is in noway defending white nationalist.

Proved you wrong again, what else you got bytch?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Again, nobody called me a cac. They disagreed but nobody called me a cac. So what was the point of quoting that post? And why didn't you quote my post that I replied to him after?

Only thing I was trying to prove was that blacks aren't the main topic on st0rmfr0nt its jews. That is in noway defending white nationalist.

Proved you wrong again, what else you got bytch?
Still denies and avoids answering direct questions while self exposing and imploding in his own thread. :coffee:

Divinity

Banned
Daps
Still denies and avoids answering direct questions while self exposing and imploding in his own thread. :coffee:
Yeah yeah whatever bytch. I posted my pic, proved i was black, and poked holes all through your weak ass theory. Hold my nuts fat ass bytch. fukk out my thread

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nothing you said is true. I never defended white nationalist and I don't keep up with st0rmfr0nt. And when did I say st0rmfr0nt wasn't racist?? Are you retarded lmaooo stop twisting my words you fat greasy NY bytch. And I just posted my pic of my complexion. Clown ass whore you keep trying to argue and aren't proving any points at all. Ditsy ass overweight bytch. I know you one of them miserable fat bytches thats lonely and lives with a bunch of cats. aint no way someone can tolerate your ass in real life. I'd choke you out if I knew you. Plus you close too
Yeah.. you’re white as fukkkk.
JealousEarnestKomododragon-size_restricted.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah yeah whatever bytch. I posted my pic, proved i was black, and poked holes all through your weak ass theory. Hold my nuts fat ass bytch. fukk out my thread
Thread is titled - “posters that are undercover cacs..” , I’m answering the question to your thread..
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
White boys live for telling people to “hold their nuts” comment after comment.
:bryan:

Divinity

Banned
Daps
Thread is titled - “posters that are undercover cacs..” , I’m answering the question to your thread..
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
White boys live for telling people to “hold their nuts” comment after comment.
:bryan:
I'm starting to think you might be white :sas2:

Only fat white bytches are this argumentative and miserable :mjlol: