Posters that you suspect are undercover cacs

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
That reflection :mjlol:
Just got off work. You can see my reflection on the laptop screen. Blackfist holding a black King tut charm
:sas1:

@Charlie Hustle
e3Skfjll.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416
pdkzm4

You come at the king you bet not miss :myman:
Fuk outta here cac. I didn’t miss shyt- I had a direct hit on your fraudulent white ass. There’s websites out there specifically for you cacs to post fake identities as your “proof”..not to mention y’all pay people to do this exact thing. I’m not stupid white boy, this is 2019 - shyt might work with the gullible , you’re not passing. Words say all that I need to know. I hate when white people like you try to make us out like we’re stupid by insulting our intelligence. The fact that you were so quick to post a “pic”
too.. also no timestamp. Noted.
:sas2:

Last edited:

Divinity

Banned
Daps
Fuk outta here cac. I didn’t miss shyt- I had a direct hit on your fraudulent white ass. There’s websites out there specifically for you cacs to post fake identities as your “proof”..not to mention y’all pay people to do this exact thing. I’m not stupid white boy, this is 2019 - shyt might work with the gullible , you’re not passing. Words say all that I need to know. I hate when white people like you try to make us out like we’re stupid by insulting our intelligence. The fact that you were so quick to post a “pic”
too.. also no timestamp. Noted.
:sas2:
Lmao stop acting stupid. The fact that I posted it so quick means it’s actually me and that I didn’t have anyone else take it for me. I proved you wrong. Get over it. I know I should be up on news about shyt like corrupt police but like I told you I don’t pay attention to the news and nobody I’m around talking about that either.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So OP makes a thread to call out “undercover cacs” but admits on the thread that he didn’t know about the Amber Guyger case, doesn’t follow news or current events, only 400 posts in 5 yrs, posts a “hand pic”, but now he’s so cac concerned.

Noticing that these randos like OP and @JadeB coming out from under their rocks by creating threads trying to call people out despite rarely commenting on anything of substance and the threads they do create are always targeted.
:jbhmm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lmao stop acting stupid. The fact that I posted it so quick means it’s actually me and that I didn’t have anyone else take it for me. I proved you wrong. Get over it. I know I should be up on news about shyt like corrupt police but like I told you I don’t pay attention to the news and nobody I’m around talking about that either.
Nah . None of that.
And we already started this type of list months ago, with purpose- consider yourself added:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-coli-c00n-ws-ignore-thread.695753/
:unimpressed::comeon:

Divinity

Banned
Daps
So OP makes a thread to call out “undercover cacs” but admits on the thread that he didn’t know about the Amber Guyger case, doesn’t follow news or current events, only 400 posts in 5 yrs, posts a “hand pic”, but now he’s so cac concerned.

Noticing that these randos like OP and @JadeB coming out from under their rocks by creating threads trying to call people out despite rarely commenting on anything of substance and the threads they do create are always targeted.
:jbhmm:
Or I made the account 5 years ago with no intentions of using it and then just recently got interested in it. All your arguments are flawed

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not really I don’t even watch the news or pay attention to current events. And it’s possible to be black not heard of it. It’s big but not Ferguson big and especially not Freddie gray big
Doesn’t pay attention to “current events” but posts comments like this
:patrice:
st0rmfr0nt/White nationalists aren't even really concerned with blacks. They are more towards attacking jews
:gucci:
Stormfr—nt and white nationalist are not concerned with black people ?? Their main leader is the son of a KKK member
:mjtf:
NPR Choice page
“Many attendees in Memphis had transformed over their careers from Klansmen to white supremacists to self-described “racial realists... ”

Last edited: