Posters that you suspect are undercover cacs

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
bytch i just told you to send me your address dumb ass cac bytch. im not messaging you first, you send me the address in my messages and we can go from there when i see you. cac bytch
You really cant tolerate her to the point where you threaten physical harm?

Just calm down breh it aint worth it. Even if she dont report you someone else might. To be fair you do seem very intent on getting her home address

Squash the beef and move on, or ignore her

:unimpressed:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Being accused of being an undercover white poster on the coli is like a rite of passage.
:mjlol:

I remembered when people thought I was a white guy on here until I showed my pic. Now I just have that as my avi so you aint guessing.
You’re waaaaay too comfortable with the internet my breh breh. I wouldn’t be so proud of offering up these weirdos the chance to recognize me on the street.

Musty

Banned
Daps
Is there a difference between a poster you often/always disagree with and a “suspected CAC”?

or is it just if a person disagrees with you too many times then they myst be a CAC cuz they’re not “in tune”?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's white people on here? :lupe:

Of course it is. Just enter:
Any thread about a black person winning something

Any thread about a black person being successful or wealthy

Any thread where a white person losing to a black person

A black ppl fighting in popeyes thread
VS
a white ppl fighting in popeyes thread

The same ppl talking sht about black ppl fighting over chicken will be justifying white ppl fighting over chicken. And this is the case with every thread/subject on thecoli no matter what. They justify and take it easy on white ppl for the same sht they condemn and go hard on black ppl for.

It's automatic because they can't help their selves. They always expose their selves in those type of threads.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@BenBHard aka @Bigty24 is an actual racist cac by the name of Thomas Nathan Madel. A 36 year old from Winston Salem, NC. He was sending me messages claiming to be klan and alt right affiliated.

full.jpg

full.jpg

Screenshot-20180709-144704-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR