Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nothing you said is true. I never defended white nationalist and I don't keep up with st0rmfr0nt. And when did I say st0rmfr0nt wasn't racist?? Are you retarded lmaooo stop twisting my words you fat greasy NY bytch. And I just posted my pic of my complexion. Clown ass whore you keep trying to argue and aren't proving any points at all. Ditsy ass overweight bytch. I know you one of them miserable fat bytches thats lonely and lives with a bunch of cats. aint no way someone can tolerate your ass in real life. I'd choke you out if I knew you. Plus you close too
Choke me out huh?? That’s a threat. Let’s revisit this. How about you message me off this thread and get that worked out. I want to see what the fukkkk you think that you’re going to do to me...fuk all that talk now since you want to come at me with that type of time and tone. Fuk all the talk - you’re talking about leveling this to a choke out. Try me, you white faggit.

Divinity

Banned
Daps
Choke me out huh?? That’s a threat. Let’s revisit this. How about you message me off this thread and get that worked out. I want to see what the fukkkk you think that you’re going to do to me...
So you can call the cops and walk me into a set up? Think again cac bytch :mjlol:

You almost had me but I figured you out. Only a fat white bytch acts like this. I'd still strangle your cac ass if I seen you

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So you can call the cops and walk me into a set up? Think again cac bytch :mjlol:

You almost had me but I figured you out. Only a fat white bytch acts like you. I'd still strangle your cac ass if I seen you
Fuk all that. I don’t fuk with cops. Nah - you said that I’m close and I can get touched right?? I’m waiting for you to address that situation off this post, you said that you were close and could “choke me out”.. Don’t act bytch now - you’re with that action prove it. Which is why I fukkin said - take it to private message so you can show and prove without a public audience. Do that shyt- what the fuk would you care about cops for bytch?? Don’t make excuses - back up what the fuk you said, white boy. It’s that serious - be about what the fuk you just talked. I didn’t report that shyt, I’m not running to staff - do what the fuk you said.

Divinity

Banned
Daps
Fuk all that. I don’t fuk with cops. Nah - you said that I’m close and I can get touched right?? I’m waiting for you to address that situation off this post, you said that you were close and could “choke me out”.. Don’t act bytch now - you’re with that action prove it. Which is why I fukkin said - take it to private message so you can show and prove without a public audience. Do that shyt- what the fuk would you care about cops for bytch?? Don’t make excuses - back up what the fuk you said, white boy. It’s that serious - be about what the fuk you just talked. I didn’t report that shyt, I’m not running to staff - do what the fuk you said.
lmaoo give me your address then. fake tough ass cac bytch :mjlol:

sure you don't fw police. Post your pic too. I posted mine, post yours

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Divinity it’s been 40 damn minutes since you said that you were going to choke me out- told you to message me so you could handle what you need to and yet still .. no message. What’s really good with that?? You’re still talking and I’m still waiting ..DM is a click away .

Divinity

Banned
Daps
@Divinity it’s been 40 damn minutes since you said that you were going to choke me out- told you to message me so you could handle what you need to and yet still .. no message. What’s really good with that?? You’re still talking and I’m still waiting ..
bytch i just told you to send me your address dumb ass cac bytch. im not messaging you first, you send me the address in my messages and we can go from there when i see you. cac bytch

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
bytch i just told you to send me your address dumb ass cac bytch. im not messaging you first, you send me the address in my messages and we can go from there when i see you. cac bytch
You’re the one who made the threat and the positioning, you dumb fuk - Miss me with all of your talking in this thread . Back and forth been over since you said you were choking me out. 50 minutes since you popped off - 40 mins and still waiting for the message. Do something.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
So OP makes a thread to call out “undercover cacs” but admits on the thread that he didn’t know about the Amber Guyger case, doesn’t follow news or current events, only 400 posts in 5 yrs, posts a “hand pic”, but now he’s so cac concerned.

Noticing that these randos like OP and @JadeB coming out from under their rocks by creating threads trying to call people out despite rarely commenting on anything of substance and the threads they do create are always targeted.
:jbhmm:
petty

Divinity

Banned
Daps
@Nicole0416 is another one.

She likes to pretend that she's down for the cause, but has actively defended racist trolls on the Coli.

Not only that, but she herself is actually in part caucasian, works for a white supremacist organisation and in fact, has a white baby father.

:francis:

So sad.
found this in another thread
:ohhh: this the second person calling you a cac @Nicole0416

let me find out :lolbron: im on yo ass fat bytch

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
found this in another thread
:ohhh: this the second person calling you a cac @Nicole0416

let me find out :lolbron: im on yo ass fat bytch
Wow you are one dumb self exposing m’fer ... I see that your research skills are shyt. Dig deeper into that one. Need to use a better example other than him and showing out with your lack of familiarity. You’re not the first to be “ on my ass” or call me names- try the search function. thought you had something huh??
:mjlol::francis::deadmanny:

And ummm.. still waiting for you to stop talking, pull up and send that dm like you said.

Last edited: