Daps
Reppin
TN
:russ:every "who on here is white" type of thread =
tenor.gif

Divinity

Banned
Daps
:what:Not it's not. who's cac mans are you?
What the fuk??
You are not black. Stop. You don't need to "pay attention" to have heard of this. And if you care enough to make a thread to call out "cacs" - how could you not care about black issues or current events ?? Basically you admit to "pretending" to care.

and Ughhh.. yes it is "big", dumbass. There's a reason why that incident has been circulating in various news outlets for over a year now. And what is that supposed to mean regardless - " Ferguson big and not Freddie Gray big"?? No black person would say that bc we know that police brutality or abuse in any case that results in murder is a "big deal"; especially in an unarmed situation where a black man was in his own home, based off her trying to rationalize why she shot the victim. You just exposed yourself on your own thread. The irony - a cac making a thread trying to call out other cacs while exposing himself as one. This place is so Twilight Zone. Never a dull moment. You whites never have the subtleties to adopt a black persona, bc you cannot fake what you are not when it comes to race- yall always showing your hand.
bytch fukk outta here. There’s so many different stories of police killing unarmed people I can’t even keep up. I got a bunch of school work to do and not to mention other shyt to even keep up with what’s on the news. Never does this make me a cac bytch. And our age group is most likely different

Nobody around my age (18-22) is talking about it. Not on my timeline anywhere. I took a picture, I’ll post it when I get home.

Divinity

Banned
Daps
:what:Not it's not. who's cac mans are you?
What the fuk??
You are not black. Stop. You don't need to "pay attention" to have heard of this. And if you care enough to make a thread to call out "cacs" - how could you not care about black issues or current events ?? Basically you admit to "pretending" to care.

and Ughhh.. yes it is "big", dumbass. There's a reason why that incident has been circulating in various news outlets for over a year now. And what is that supposed to mean regardless - " Ferguson big and not Freddie Gray big"?? No black person would say that bc we know that police brutality or abuse in any case that results in murder is a "big deal"; especially in an unarmed situation where a black man was in his own home, based off her trying to rationalize why she shot the victim. You just exposed yourself on your own thread. The irony - a cac making a thread trying to call out other cacs while exposing himself as one. This place is so Twilight Zone. Never a dull moment. You whites never have the subtleties to adopt a black persona, bc you cannot fake what you are not when it comes to race- yall always showing your hand.
bytch fukk outta here. There’s so many different stories of police killing unarmed people I can’t even keep up. I got a bunch of school work to do and not to mention other shyt to even keep up with what’s on the news. Never does this make me a cac bytch. And our age group is most likely different

Nobody around my age (18-22) is talking about it. Not on my timeline anywhere. I took a picture, I’ll post it when I get home.