Post your funny/horrible stories from Apt living

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yep. Happened in 2009.. and nothing. It's weird because there are security cameras all over that complex and you need to need to sign in, but they claim that everyone was wearing masks because it was Halloween. shyt is scary as hell when you think about it.

Her brother is still trying to get justice a decade plus later.

Brother refuses to give up on finding sister Nori Amaya’s killer 10 years after she was found strangled in her Washington, D.C. apartment

did you do it breh :patrice:

Moved to LA by finding an apt. through Craig's List.

The roomies were cool, thank god, and the first six months were fine.

One of the roomies was a chick, tho. Cute, but nothing spectacular. A solid 7. But since I had difficulty finding a job (I had applied to over 1,500 jobs with only temp work to show for it), I was always at home. I ended up developing a crush on this girl. Bad news.

Thankfully, she never brought dudes home - until this one night. I was up late making beats and had my door cracked open. I heard that she came home late - which, was nothing unusual because she worked late. I was going back and forth to the kitchen for beers every 20 minutes or so. Her room was right across the hallway from mine. One time, I walked back to my room and heard her giggling. Ain't think nothing of it, maybe she was on the phone.

Next time grabbing a beer, I heard that unmistakeable frequency only a chick makes when she's getting taken care of.

I was devastated once I put 2 and 2 together. I stayed up all night drinking, then, at sunrise went downstairs to the gym and ran a mile - totally drunk - in the gym. Went outside and went for a walk around the park. My stomach hurt and everything. It was terrible.

Yeah, I know, simp sh!t.

200.gif

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
the people that used to stay over me had to have 5 nikkas in a one bedroom, first it was 2 chicks, and the one chick nikka, then one night apparently it must have been a dust up, because it was a lot of yelling and one chick was on the balcony and the other was calling her all types of bytches, as her people was moving her shyt out to a pick up truck that night, well then it was her old boy plus some other dude, I’m guessing her family or something not sure but that nikka had 2 kids including a youngin who had to be 5 he used to have the ceiling sounding like jackson st marching practice, but the cherry on top was he would randomly decide to go on the balcony and be our section of apts Dj playing music off his speaker as if we all wanted to hear his choice in music, after several complaints and speaking to him eventually they moved out,

in comes the next couple, dude walked around like he had cinder blocks for feet, and they was constantly arguing, and they had a puppy that would whine a lot, and the dude was on some hotep shyt

you eva here em fukking?

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Moved to LA by finding an apt. through Craig's List.

The roomies were cool, thank god, and the first six months were fine.

One of the roomies was a chick, tho. Cute, but nothing spectacular. A solid 7. But since I had difficulty finding a job (I had applied to over 1,500 jobs with only temp work to show for it), I was always at home. I ended up developing a crush on this girl. Bad news.

Thankfully, she never brought dudes home - until this one night. I was up late making beats and had my door cracked open. I heard that she came home late - which, was nothing unusual because she worked late. I was going back and forth to the kitchen for beers every 20 minutes or so. Her room was right across the hallway from mine. One time, I walked back to my room and heard her giggling. Ain't think nothing of it, maybe she was on the phone.

Next time grabbing a beer, I heard that unmistakeable frequency only a chick makes when she's getting taken care of.

I was devastated once I put 2 and 2 together. I stayed up all night drinking, then, at sunrise went downstairs to the gym and ran a mile - totally drunk - in the gym. Went outside and went for a walk around the park. My stomach hurt and everything. It was terrible.

Yeah, I know, simp sh!t.

ol' The last American Virgin ass nikka,:mjlol:

BrownSpicyEeve-size_restricted.gif

did you ever tell her how you feel?

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They moved out and a gang of Indians move in. I went to their door to give them some mail and they had sleeping bags all over the floor, I don't know how many people were living there. They infested the whole apartment with bed bugs so I finally had to move out.

Had Indian neighbors and everyday at dinner time the smell of what ever the wife was cooking would come through the wall, it was terrible. The husband also hated me because he knows his wife was giving me the :shaq: look she she would see me coming home from the gym.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
you eva here em fukking?

the last couple that stayed above me before Ida forced them out, like once or twice, the rhythm sounded off, know he wasn’t laying no pipe :mjlol:

but he could argue a lot when he wasn’t on the porch hotep’n i hated his heavy feet i hated that dog and they arguing

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Had this Russian chick who lived above me who would be fighting with her boyfriend at all times. Boyfriend moved out but the fukkery continued, mad dudes over, I swear they lit fireworks in the apt one time. She eventually got a female roommate and one night I guess the roommate called the cops on her and I saw her being dragged out in handcuffs.

Had another young couple living below me that would argue all the time. This time a euro cac and a mixed girl. He would constantly tell her she wasn't shyt and lazy.

They moved out and a gang of Indians move in. I went to their door to give them some mail and they had sleeping bags all over the floor, I don't know how many people were living there. They infested the whole apartment with bed bugs so I finally had to move out.
Bed bugs are literally the devil, I don't blame you for moving. :mjcry:

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
did you ever tell her how you feel?
No, and here's why: I didn't wanna tell her that I had a crush on her while we lived together for this reason: her cousin ran it kind of like a AirBnB (before that was even a thing). I didn't even have my name on a lease or nothing. So, if I told her the deal and she felt uncomfortable about it, I was afraid she'd want me out. I had no job and no money saved to find another place.

Then, after I finally moved out (amicably, for unrelated reasons), I just tried to get over her. Because, I knew she wasn't feeling me like that, so what's the point.

It's been over four years since I moved out. We're still cool and I'd still def hit but I ain't sweatin' her like I once did. I think it was one of those proximity / convenience situations.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Let's see;

• My sink has exploded from rice being jammed in the drains of other apartments
  • My toilet just randomly has water from the roof drain into my bathroom to my closet
  • Roach infestation that caused me to put 75% of my shyt in storage til it was treated properly
  • Ducks attacking my little god
  • Them shytting everywhere
  • People will not put their trash INSIDE the dumpster
  • People tailgating and even knocking the little shyt down cuz they don't have a key card to get in