Post your funny/horrible stories from Apt living

Daps
Lived in a town house with 2 other roommates in Queens. One was a cool Italian dude straight from Italy with accent and all who just liked to drink and have fun. Second was a peculiar white chick from Minnesota who kept to herself besides going to work, and constantly talked to herself.

One night I'm chillin in my bed around 12 at night on a Saturday and hear her come home with a dude. I can hear them stumbling so I know they're drunk as hell.

About 15 mins pass and I hear a loud thud and her kind of struggling. I'm like damn these two are rough... I hear it again over the next 5 mins until I hear her say "stop it get off of me" and it sounds like they're really wrestling with each other.

I'm like wtf is going on. I keep waiting for her to say help, but she doesnt. Then I hear her say "please stop". So I get up and bang on her door and ask if she's ok.

She takes a second to get to the door and she opens it. She's breathing hard as fukk. I look in the room and dude is lying on the floor on his side, stiff as a board. He's breathing, but looks like his body is frozen. And he's groaning.

I ask her WTF happened? She's like I don't know, I think he had too much to drink or had drugs or something. I said did you call an ambulance? She's like no, should I?

I look at her for a second and tell her Of course!

Ambulance gets there, and they're questioning her, then they tell her to step aside and wait. She comes to the table and sits next to me, and while I'm trying to talk to her she starts nodding the fukk out. She can't complete a full sentence without her head drooping and her eyes closing. Then I realize they were on some heavy shyt, heroin or something, and he od'd.

I left her at the table and went down stairs and outside to the landlord who was panicking just hoping that the dude was ok. They're bringing him downstairs now, and dude looks at me and starts telling me fukk me because I called the cops lmao. He can barely move on his own. His muscles were frozen stiff, but they couldn't carry him because of how narrow the walls were. they're literally helping him waddle down the stairs because he's so stiff. Me and the landlord look at each other like wtf!?

Next day Im talking to the roommate and she's like yea, I was trying to convince him to go to rehab, but he doesn't want to go.. he's a good guy.. blah blah.

A few months later she moved back to Minnesota and I found out her family was loaded and they were bringing her back because her drug habits were getting her into trouble. She was a nice person, but had some demons.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
the people that used to stay over me had to have 5 nikkas in a one bedroom, first it was 2 chicks, and the one chick nikka, then one night apparently it must have been a dust up, because it was a lot of yelling and one chick was on the balcony and the other was calling her all types of bytches, as her people was moving her shyt out to a pick up truck that night, well then it was her old boy plus some other dude, I’m guessing her family or something not sure but that nikka had 2 kids including a youngin who had to be 5 he used to have the ceiling sounding like jackson st marching practice, but the cherry on top was he would randomly decide to go on the balcony and be our section of apts Dj playing music off his speaker as if we all wanted to hear his choice in music, after several complaints and speaking to him eventually they moved out,

in comes the next couple, dude walked around like he had cinder blocks for feet, and they was constantly arguing, and they had a puppy that would whine a lot, and the dude was on some hotep shyt
Ju said lil man sounded like the Sonic Boom in that bih :mjlol:

If he actually was thumping as hard as we were out there on that dusty ass field practicing, I know he was hell :russ:

I don't have anything that compares like talking bout but the last couple that lived below my wife and I were.... interesting. They were country as fukk, had two lil girls, and every weekend, I used to hear them fukking. Bad part was it wasn't even on no :shaq: shyt cuz you'd hear her for a minute, then the rest was all him :hhh:

Mans down there moaning loud like a bytch and shyt :hhh:

What make it fukked up is their girls (had to be 6 and 4) would be knocking trying to get breakfast and they mama would tell them quit knocking. That woman was stressed:mjcry:

When they moved out, this couple from new York moved in and they seem to hate each other. She used to be outside on the phone until 2am complaining about him, his habits, everything. They both smoke heavy. Heard her yelling at him "how the fukk are you stressed when you have 9 cartons of cigarettes in the fridge! But you're stressed though?!" I've never heard of cigarettes in the fridge but apparently that's a thing:russ:

She stopped the late calls cuz people complained, now she just be out there hitting heaters at 1am with a heavy smokers cough:scust:

We also had this weird military couple. Spanish dude and his girl was half black half white I think. She was clearly raised around white people though. Saw this nasty broad walk across the parking, to where the dogs use the bathroom to grab a bag for their dog cuz they were about to go on a trip, without shoes in the first ju!:scust:

Nasty bytch! And she used to sing karaoke loud af! Practicing the star spangled banner and shyt! I couldn't stand that broad.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
20211005-152557.jpg

Summer last year

Turns out some a$$hole dumped hot leftover charcoal in the dumpster. The car that is parked there had all kinds of wires melted under the hood as a result of it.

There's more to this, but it's a lot to post.
Sad some folks really don't know this. Hot charcoal can reach 500 degrees easy. splashing water on it doesn't do shyt. Has to cool in the air for hours. Until it is completely cool leave it be.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
my aunt and her three kids lived rent free in an abandoned apartment building in the South Bronx
for many years. someone in the building connected the electric and steam furnace so everyone was
getting free utilities. shyt is crazy now that i think about it.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

If he actually was thumping as hard as we were out there on that dusty ass field practicing, I know he was hell :russ:

I don't have anything that compares like talking bout but the last couple that lived below my wife and I were.... interesting. They were country as fukk, had two lil girls, and every weekend, I used to hear them fukking. Bad part was it wasn't even on no :shaq: shyt cuz you'd hear her for a minute, then the rest was all him :hhh:

What make it fukked up is their girls (had to be 6 and 4) would be knocking trying to get breakfast and they mama would tell them quit knocking. That woman was stressed:mjcry:

When they moved out, this couple from new York moved in and they seem to hate each other. She used to be outside on the phone until 2am complaining about him, his habits, everything. They both smoke heavy. Heard her yelling at him "how the fukk are you stressed when you have 9 cartons of cigarettes in the fridge! But you're stressed though?!" I've never heard of cigarettes in the fridge but apparently that's a thing:russ:

She stopped the late calls cuz people complained, now she just be out there hitting heaters at 1am with a heavy smokers cough:scust:

We also had this weird military couple. Spanish dude and his girl was half black half white I think. She was clearly raised around white people though. Saw this nasty broad walk across the parking, to where the dogs use the bathroom to grab a bag for their dog cuz they were about to go on a trip, without shoes in the first ju!:scust:

Nasty bytch! And she used to sing karaoke loud af! Practicing the star spangled banner and shyt! I couldn't stand that broad.
cigs in the fridge supposedly keeps them fresher longer. Had an aunt back in the day who would keep cartons in the fridge. Have no idea if there is any merit to it.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
cigs in the fridge supposedly keeps them fresher longer. Had an aunt back in the day who would keep cartons in the fridge. Have no idea if there is any merit to it.

I used to smoke cigs when I was in the military & I’d only buy these

528a82b3bf5fbf025b1a35962a82b0fa.gif

Idk how they did it, but it was a little button inside the filter that you had to press and the cigarette would have this cold sensation like it’s been in the fridge all day. It was refreshing as hell

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

Idk how they did it, but it was a little button inside the filter that you had to press and the cigarette would have this cold sensation like it’s been in the fridge all day. It was refreshing as hell
little ball of menthol in the filter I think.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps

Lol I remember these joints in college. They were cool

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. Happened in 2009.. and nothing. It's weird because there are security cameras all over that complex and you need to need to sign in, but they claim that everyone was wearing masks because it was Halloween. shyt is scary as hell when you think about it.

Her brother is still trying to get justice a decade plus later.

Brother refuses to give up on finding sister Nori Amaya’s killer 10 years after she was found strangled in her Washington, D.C. apartment
Only dna can solve the case

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

:russ: Yeah, my moms when she smoked used to leave them in the fridge, kept them from getting stale

bruh it used to be loud af, then it seemed like he ran around and would cannon ball into the floor, I’d be in the Apt like :why: tf he doing why don’t he sit his ass down

First nikka was handing out struggle strokes

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
my aunt and her three kids lived rent free in an abandoned apartment building in the South Bronx
for many years. someone in the building connected the electric and steam furnace so everyone was
getting free utilities. shyt is crazy now that i think about it.

Damn that’s a come up

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Just a few days ago i was moving out. These two cats kicked in the door of my next door neighbor and kidnapped the dude who lives there.

i was :unimpressed: about when i watched them do it cuz dude been selling drugs since he moved in and plays loud music n shyt ,does construction late at night and have all types of folks in and out of the place

:unimpressed: They must’ve let him go cuz he was doing construction again last night when i was leaving for good.