Post Some Spooky Sh%t In This Thread

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_oteanp5WgK1s1vn29o1_400.jpg
tumblr_oteanp5WgK1s1vn29o2_400.jpg
A Texas family has fled their home after finding some unnerving things in their daily family videos. The videos were being uploaded to YouTube and subscribers were pointing out a being or creature in almost every single family video. These are just two screenshots of the creepiest sightings, out of the many videos. The family has been blurred to protect their privacy.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
tumblr_oteanp5WgK1s1vn29o1_400.jpg
tumblr_oteanp5WgK1s1vn29o2_400.jpg
A Texas family has fled their home after finding some unnerving things in their daily family videos. The videos were being uploaded to YouTube and subscribers were pointing out a being or creature in almost every single family video. These are just two screenshots of the creepiest sightings, out of the many videos. The family has been blurred to protect their privacy.
Where is he in the 2nd pic?

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_mpgtx1Euca1soomsgo1_500.jpg

The Nazis were truly sadistic when it came to psychological torture, and they were even able to turn music into a weapon of misery. The moment an inmate arrived at the camp, an orchestra (usually comprised of prisoners) would play obscenely upbeat music, which inmates had to sing and march to as they walked toward their death. The music continued even while people were being gassed; however, even with a full orchestra, they were rarely able to drown out the screaming.The guilt of doing this haunted survivors for decades after the war.

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
got some weird stories from when we lived at this house from 2010-12. like i said there was a bunch of stories that I got from this spot but these were the ones when i realized this spot was :demonic: brehs are gonna call :duck: because this is some straight out of a horror movie but it happened. first thing that we noticed was at random times of the night there was a loud knock on the front door, it was like if someone just banged on the door once and stopped. this would happen random as fukk, would be weeks and months between each bang. shyt would spook everyone out and we had to call the cops a bunch. we eventually moved out because it happened while I was out in the garage with the garage door open:merchant:

so this is what solidified that the house was :demonic: for me and not some weird random shyt. was at the house for the weekend alone, the rest of the fam dipped to spend the weekend on the delta and i couldn't make it because I was at work when they left and wasn't trying to drive all the way out there solo. get home around 7, let the dog in the house, order some pizza, break out the henn and weed and started playing madden. it was about 12 or 1 am and me and the dog are in the living room when one of my sisters room doors slams up stairs and then sounded like someone running across the hall and then my moms room door slammed. the dog ran across the living room and right in to my lap. brehs i was scared as fukk and didn't know what to do so I just stood at the foot of the stairs looking up deciding whether or not to go up there. told myself fukk that and i called my aunt then called the police because shyt there might be someone in my house.

I stayed downstairs opened up the front door and waited for my aunt and cops to come. they came and checked the house and everything checked out, these two had been to the house because of the loud bangs on our door. they straight up said that they think this house might be haunted because the people who stayed here before would also call about weird shyt happening. wasn't a believer before all this but i'm a 100% a believer now.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
When Ana Elvia went to feed her cows in the morning, four men quickly approached her and put a bomb around her neck. They ran away, leaving a tape that asked for a large sum of money. They also warned her that if she disarmed the bomb (or tried to) that it would go off.

A bomb tech (Jairo Hernando Lopez) showed up later that morning, without any of his tools, and tried to dispose of the bomb. He also came without his bomb-suit so he wouldn’t scare her. He was given a bandsaw and penknife which he failed to disarm the bomb with. Elvia didn’t think she was in any real danger; she kept telling her sister she had an idea who one of the men were. Later in the afternoon, they decided to take a break and the bomb went off. It killed Elvia and took off Lopez’s arm. Lopez later died in the hospital. The people responsible for the bomb have not been found and the case remains unsolved.

This photo was taken a couple of hours before the bomb exploded.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Decided to open up the Goetia and summon a demon. Everyone's favorite demon to summon for help in life is King Paimon.

King Paimon is a middle eastern deity that used to be worshipped and petitioned to for protection and prosperity by merchants.

Compared to other demons in the Goetia, King Paimon is mild.

Now I didn't think anything was gonna happen. All this is psychological tricks and shyt. Things like placebo effect, self fulfilling prophecy, self hypnosis, shyt that is easily explainable.

But still, I drew my circle with salt. Banished. Called on the angels for protection and summoned King Paimon.

I wait for a minute and didn't think it was gonna work.

Suddenly I heard loud clapping. Bells and chants.

It was King Paimon. The thing about King Paimon, he never comes alone. I saw lesser demons fly above his head as he rode on his camel.

This wasn't a normal camel, it was fukking huge.

King Paimon himself had to be at least 7 foot tall. He was gangly and slender and quite feminine looking.

I remembered King Paimon was a very serious demon that demands respect and only wants to he addressed as King Paimon.

I asked who he is. He said I am King Paimon, what do you want.

I said I want money and power. I want my to achieve my goals. King Paimon sat down across from me.

He leaned forward.

What do you offer in return?

Sir, I will spread your name and make you an offering of tobacco and whiskey.

King Paimon got up and got back on his camel.

It is done. Answer your phone tomorrow at 12PM. Say yes. Begin exercising regularly, you will need your health.

Then he was gone.

I banished. Thanked the angels for protection. And went to bed.

I woke up early, worked out, went to pick up some Whiskey and tobbaco and gave offering to King Paimon.

12PM came and it was HR of a big time marketing firm I applied to months ago. I said Yes to the interview.

King Paimon came to me in a dream.

We were in the desert, some middle eastern city, walking through the market. I knew it was him even though he was in human form.

He was a tall slender man. Very serious. Wrapped in gold. He told me that this was just the beginning of our relationship and that I seemed to be very eager and willing to listen. He told me that I will get the job at the marketing firm and from there I will have multiple opportunities arise to pivot into what I want to do with my life.

Within a year, I had a coworker get in a very bad car accident. We were working with a very big video game company. I took credit for all the work that we did and got a chance to work with a prominent record label that I might end up working for.

A supervisor that I didn't like resigned due to being investigated for sexual misconduct.

My car got totalled and with insurance I was able to buy a new one.

King Paimon had me move out of my apartment and move downtown. I met a realtor that gave me a very good deal at the end of my lease.

King Paimon pretty much took control of my life. He doesn't asks you, he tells you. I am very respectful of him.

My current contract with King Paimon extends until 2019.

I don't know what is real anymore. I don't think any of this real yet it is very real. King Paimon could be a figment of my imagination or a personality aspect.

But I've seen the things he can do.

:dwillhuh:

Breh you gotta leave these demons alone

.r.

Veteran
Daps
Buffalo Courier Press photographer I. Russell Sorgi did a little impromptu ambulance chasing on his way back from another job. He wound up snapping photos of a woman standing on a ledge at the Geneese Hotel, as she waved goodbye and started her fall, he reloaded the camera in haste and caught the last second of her life, frozen in time 15 feet above the cold sidewalk below. Her name was Mary Miller.

tumblr_mvo3xdT1vC1r59cjso1_400.jpg

The photo was used in a psychological study and it was found that 96% of the people given the photo didn’t even notice her on first examination of the shot.