Post Some Spooky Sh%t In This Thread

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
I completely forgot about this happening...

A little back story. My 4yo niece and I were up late(about 10 o'clock) making cookies. We were in the kitchen alone. She was spinning and singing. For some reason she stops and looked through the door into the living room and says "stop". I turned around and said "Who are you talking to:why:". She points in the corner of the living room and says " Him! He's mean!" I said meekly "Shutup:to:".

So a few weeks pass and it's raining really hard outside. It was a really dark grey sky that day. I didn't even notice the house was so dark because I was playing on my phone. My neice was in the back room watching cartoons. So I'm sitting in the dark living room and for no reason at all my neice walks from the back room to me and says " you playing on your phone?" "Yes", I said. Then she looked in that same corner, looked back at me and said "You're not afraid of the ghost"?
You gotta throw the whole kid away at that point

Living Bait

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cardiff
tumblr_oteh1b1qRG1s1vn29o1_400.gif

That's just how you teach toddlers to get down stairs without trying to take steps they can't make and killing themselves

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Dirty Souf
It is . . Its just shot on some grainy azz snap shot delay with a filter
Lmaooo

But fr tho if ghost are real how come i've never seen one? Why don't oujia boards work? I've done it three times one with a group of friends, once by myself and once with bae and nothin ever happened none of those times:francis:
And ALL ghost pics/vids online are either photoshoped or can be explained:shaq2:

Closest thing to an spooky encounter that I had tho was I was walking home by myself from school and kept getting followed by a older man, I had left later than usual 4pm because I was in tutoring and when I first noticed him I didn't think nothin of it, but halfway through the walk he was still behind me and when I would turn corners or go down a diff street he was still behind me even when I got to my neighborhood he was still following me, I ended up going to a Wendy's my friend worked at and waited till her shift was over(6 or 7pm) so she could take me home but it was scary af:damn:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Decided to open up the Goetia and summon a demon. Everyone's favorite demon to summon for help in life is King Paimon.

King Paimon is a middle eastern deity that used to be worshipped and petitioned to for protection and prosperity by merchants.

Compared to other demons in the Goetia, King Paimon is mild.

Now I didn't think anything was gonna happen. All this is psychological tricks and shyt. Things like placebo effect, self fulfilling prophecy, self hypnosis, shyt that is easily explainable.

But still, I drew my circle with salt. Banished. Called on the angels for protection and summoned King Paimon.

I wait for a minute and didn't think it was gonna work.

Suddenly I heard loud clapping. Bells and chants.

It was King Paimon. The thing about King Paimon, he never comes alone. I saw lesser demons fly above his head as he rode on his camel.

This wasn't a normal camel, it was fukking huge.

King Paimon himself had to be at least 7 foot tall. He was gangly and slender and quite feminine looking.

I remembered King Paimon was a very serious demon that demands respect and only wants to he addressed as King Paimon.

I asked who he is. He said I am King Paimon, what do you want.

I said I want money and power. I want my to achieve my goals. King Paimon sat down across from me.

He leaned forward.

What do you offer in return?

Sir, I will spread your name and make you an offering of tobacco and whiskey.

King Paimon got up and got back on his camel.

It is done. Answer your phone tomorrow at 12PM. Say yes. Begin exercising regularly, you will need your health.

Then he was gone.

I banished. Thanked the angels for protection. And went to bed.

I woke up early, worked out, went to pick up some Whiskey and tobbaco and gave offering to King Paimon.

12PM came and it was HR of a big time marketing firm I applied to months ago. I said Yes to the interview.

King Paimon came to me in a dream.

We were in the desert, some middle eastern city, walking through the market. I knew it was him even though he was in human form.

He was a tall slender man. Very serious. Wrapped in gold. He told me that this was just the beginning of our relationship and that I seemed to be very eager and willing to listen. He told me that I will get the job at the marketing firm and from there I will have multiple opportunities arise to pivot into what I want to do with my life.

Within a year, I had a coworker get in a very bad car accident. We were working with a very big video game company. I took credit for all the work that we did and got a chance to work with a prominent record label that I might end up working for.

A supervisor that I didn't like resigned due to being investigated for sexual misconduct.

My car got totalled and with insurance I was able to buy a new one.

King Paimon had me move out of my apartment and move downtown. I met a realtor that gave me a very good deal at the end of my lease.

King Paimon pretty much took control of my life. He doesn't asks you, he tells you. I am very respectful of him.

My current contract with King Paimon extends until 2019.

I don't know what is real anymore. I don't think any of this real yet it is very real. King Paimon could be a figment of my imagination or a personality aspect.

But I've seen the things he can do.

I'm confused...you're consorting with a demon yet ask the angels for protection:dwillhuh:

I googled breh and that shyt made my skin crawl. You're not worried about your soul being forsaken or other unworldly shyt happening to you?

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Decided to open up the Goetia and summon a demon. Everyone's favorite demon to summon for help in life is King Paimon.

King Paimon is a middle eastern deity that used to be worshipped and petitioned to for protection and prosperity by merchants.

Now I didn't think anything was gonna happen. All this is psychological tricks and shyt. Things like placebo effect, self fulfilling prophecy, self hypnosis, shyt that is easily explainable.

But still, I drew my circle with salt. Banished. Called on the angels for protection and summoned King Paimon.

It was King Paimon. The thing about King Paimon, he never comes alone. I saw lesser demons fly above his head as he rode on his camel.

King Paimon himself had to be at least 7 foot tall. He was gangly and slender and quite feminine looking.

I remembered King Paimon was a very serious demon that demands respect and only wants to he addressed as King Paimon.

I said I want money and power. I want my to achieve my goals. King Paimon sat down across from me.

He leaned forward.

It is done. Answer your phone tomorrow at 12PM. Say yes. Begin exercising regularly, you will need your health.

Then he was gone.

I woke up early, worked out, went to pick up some Whiskey and tobbaco and gave offering to King Paimon.

12PM came and it was HR of a big time marketing firm I applied to months ago. I said Yes to the interview.

We were in the desert, some middle eastern city, walking through the market. I knew it was him even though he was in human form.

He was a tall slender man. Very serious. Wrapped in gold. He told me that this was just the beginning of our relationship and that I seemed to be very eager and willing to listen. He told me that I will get the job at the marketing firm and from there I will have multiple opportunities arise to pivot into what I want to do with my life.

Within a year, I had a coworker get in a very bad car accident. We were working with a very big video game company. I took credit for all the work that we did and got a chance to work with a prominent record label that I might end up working for.

A supervisor that I didn't like resigned due to being investigated for sexual misconduct.

King Paimon had me move out of my apartment and move downtown. I met a realtor that gave me a very good deal at the end of my lease.

King Paimon pretty much took control of my life. He doesn't asks you, he tells you. I am very respectful of him.

I don't know what is real anymore. I don't think any of this real yet it is very real. King Paimon could be a figment of my imagination or a personality aspect.

:gucci:I rebuke your demonic ass.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
There once lived a lonely man on the 6th floor of an apartment building. One day, he noticed the figure of a woman dancing in a swaying motion in an apartment across from his building. The curtain was drawn, so he could only see the shadow. Everyday he looked out his window, he would see her dancing. Finally, the lonely man fell in love with the dancing woman and decided to pay her a visit. He bought a bouquet of fresh flowers and went to her building, climbing the steps to her floor.

He knocked on the door many times, but no one answered. He could have sworn that he had just seen her dancing in the window. Worried that something had happened to her, he kicked the door open and was heart broken by what he saw.

The woman was hanging from the ceiling in front of the window, her body swaying from side to side as if she were dancing.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I'm confused...you're consorting with a demon yet ask the angels for protection:dwillhuh:

I googled breh and that shyt made my skin crawl. You're not worried about your soul being forsaken or other unworldly shyt happening to you?

The first hardcore systemized magicians were Christians...

They wrote the rules for demonic summoning...which is low key based on the story of King Solomon and middle eastern magic...

King Solomon built the Jewish temples with demons according to the lore...most demon magick follows that...

I am borderline atheist...

I don't know if this stuff works like they say it do... I think it's all psychological tricks...

Angels and Demons are like Google and Facebook....they are just competitors that provide a service...

Every magician will banish and clear a room using the power of angels...

The Judeo Christian paradigm is just one paradigm out of many...

I could've called on Thoth

or Odin

or Apollo

or any other being...

I mean...I prayed to a Saint before and gave him an offer and he saw me through. Saint Expedite is dope.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I lived in an apartment with a ghost child. She was seen twice but crazy shyt would happen all the time. Nothing too crazy tho

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me

He leaned forward.

Then he was gone.

Aren't you scared of when you die?:merchant:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
tumblr_o10zyj20R41rdredko1_400.gif
tumblr_o10zyj20R41rdredko2_400.gif
Woman uploads footage of a strange creature in her friend’s bedroom
“My friend had been hearing noises in her bedroom at night for weeks so she set up a camera, and the footage she got is unexplainable.”

Is she laying in the bed naked? That shyt probably was a Succubus who seen she was up and was like oh shyt