Post Some Spooky Sh%t In This Thread

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_ozdieqALWz1rdredko1_500.jpg

Achile Chatouilleu

This 103 year old embalmed clown can be seen at The California Institute of Abnormalarts. Achile Chatouilleu was a famous performer in his day. He died in 1912 (of chronic nephritis according to his death certificate) and requested to be embalmed in his favorite clown costume and makeup.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_oy1410Ttf91rdredko1_400.gif
tumblr_oy1410Ttf91rdredko2_400.gif

Ye Old Man & Scythe Pub Ghost

Back in 2014, the CCTV Camera at the pub caught what appears to be an apparition moving in and out of sight. The Ye Old Man & Scythe Pub is the fourth oldest pub in Britain and it dates back to 1251.

Ye Olde Man and Scythe has a long and interesting history. The ghost in the footage is considered to be that of The Earl of Derby who was executed outside the pub in 1651 after the Bolton Massacre.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_nr77okugC11rdredko2_400.gif
tumblr_nr77okugC11rdredko1_400.gif
Stygiomedusa Gigantea

For the first time ever, stygiomedusa gigantea, a gigantic jellyfish was caught on video by scientists in the Gulf of Mexico. There have only been 115 sightings of this deep sea jellyfish in the past 110 years.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_onoss3NiOh1rdredko1_1280.png

tumblr_onoss3NiOh1rdredko2_1280.png

tumblr_onoss3NiOh1rdredko3_1280.png

An aircraft’s black box can withstand tremendous g-force impact and heat which is why they are essential in investigating plane crashes. The top pictures contain the last words recorded on a black box before the planes crashed. Click the source below to listen to the audio files and read the complete transcripts.

Last words

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

An aircraft’s black box can withstand tremendous g-force impact and heat which is why they are essential in investigating plane crashes. The top pictures contain the last words recorded on a black box before the planes crashed. Click the source below to listen to the audio files and read the complete transcripts.

Last words
Just spent the past couple hours going through those transcripts. :sadbron::damn::whoo:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Last words

Rest In Peace to all those people.

Living Bait

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cardiff
I dont really beleive in any paranormal shyt......nor does anyone in my family really.....but there was one story about my uncle that has always stuck in the back of our minds...

He was only like 5 or 6 when my grandparents moved house, he was the youngest. They moved into a bigger house that was quite badly dated and needed a lot of work. The couple that lived there before were old and I think it was assumed they had passed on.

Not long after moving into the house my uncle started asking everyone who is the man in the hallway?. Everyone was like what the fukk is this kid on? theres no one in the hallway.....But he'd keep saying it along with who is the man in the wall?...shyt like that.....

No one really thought a great deal of it anyway, but they did start noticing that the hallway was a fair bit colder than the rest of the house. Nothing massively unusual about that though. Especially in those days.

Anyway, after living there for a bit they decided to go up into the loft space to stash some things and what not. When they got up there they found there were a few bits and pieces left up there, including a couple of old photos. As soon as my uncle saw the photos he kept pointing at them and saying look its the man in the hallway.

:picard:

Everyone always said he was too young to be really making things up like that.

Always stuck with me that one.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_oe7zh70Eno1rdredko1_1280.jpg

The Traveling Museum of the Paranormal and the Occult is the first-ever touring museum made up of haunted objects.

“Our mission is to bring allegedly haunted, cursed, and otherwise supernaturally-influenced objects to the public in an effort to promote further study into the timeless mysteries of the unexplained.”

The museum also has a research lab in which they test and observe the haunted objects. The lab has a 24/7 surveillance uploaded to an off-site server, the system is the only haunted object verification process in existence.

You can watch the live feed HERE

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_o7a8hepZS51rdredko1_1280.jpg

A hacker sent a woman named Chelsea Clark and her boyfriend pictures taken through their laptop’s webcam.
Chelsea and her boyfriend were enjoying a night in while watching Netflix. When Chelsea logged on Facebook the next morning she noticed there was a message from a strange account. The account had sent her a series of photos of the couple’s evening, seemingly taken from the laptop’s camera. The pictures were followed by a message that said “Really, cute couple.”
The hacker had managed to also hack into Chelsea’s Facebook and add himself as a contact so he could send her the message.
The hacker FB account is now deleted. It offers little insight as to who the hacker might be.