Post Pics of DIME PIECE dark skinned women (100 STAR THREAD)

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
tumblr_mc2t0hyuqp1rjocheo1_400.jpg

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
what's the point in trying to prove beautiful dark black woman exist when they've been around us for hundreds of years? Indeed , a good portion of the black guys on here are color struck idiots,who have subconsciously adopted the mindset of white supremacy when it comes to judging the beauty of our own race.

I cannot knock the next man for is preference in the type of woman he wants however, for the black guys who go out their way to belittle and denigrate black women solely based on her skin shade, I think you all need to be purged from the masses.

Behavior patterns such as devaluing black women based on skin shade is in direct paralle with white supremacist ideology and will impede any COLLECTIVE progress whether it be social or economic for Black people .

How can we expect to move forward as a race with color struck idiots willing to ridicule Black women,who we all came from if ur not a mutt, based solely on their skintone?

Black guys who do that need to be treated like white supremacist or any enemy that attacks the identity of mother Africa.Either beat close to death or put in a grave.

We have internal enemies who look just like us, which makes them even more of a dangerous threat to social order among black people.

stop turning a blind eye to them on the web because its a war on the MIND now.

Remember?

Take the mind and leave the body.

really

All Star
Daps
You see how much text I'm typing? Not look at how much you are. Must be hard with a limp wrist?

Yea I'm a professional writer making $150 an hour... Everything I type is detailed... It's a habbit:manny:

Struggle nikkas upset because they're restricted to a certain level of p*ssy and they're defense mechanism to make themselves feel better is to call anybody a homo that demands grade A...:blessed:

I gotta be mindful that its still some nikkas stuck in the $12 an hour mindset and thus get $12 an hour hoes.... Just remembered once a nikka told me he had a bytch look like Nikki Minaj and the chic he showed me was a 6.... My condolences.:wow:

really

All Star
Daps
what's the point in trying to prove beautiful dark black woman exist when they've been around us for hundreds of years? Indeed , a good portion of the black guys on here are color struck idiots,who have subconsciously adopted the mindset of white supremacy when it comes to judging the beauty of our own race.

I cannot knock the next man for is preference in the type of woman he wants however, for the black guys who go out their way to belittle and denigrate black women solely based on her skin shade, I think you all need to be purged from the masses.

Behavior patterns such as devaluing black women based on skin shade is in direct paralle with white supremacist ideology and will impede any COLLECTIVE progress whether it be social or economic for Black people .

How can we expect to move forward as a race with color struck idiots willing to ridicule Black women,who we all came from if ur not a mutt, based solely on their skintone?

Black guys who do that need to be treated like white supremacist or any enemy that attacks the identity of mother Africa.Either beat close to death or put in a grave.

We have internal enemies who look just like us, which makes them even more of a dangerous threat to social order among black people.

stop turning a blind eye to them on the web.

Can you explain this:

I despise white women.... Especially Pale / Blonde ones... No matter how pretty

I love black / exotic women... Not so hot on dark skinned ones, but if she a dime, i'm all for it.

Is there anything wrong with simply liking what the fukk you like instead of having to get deep and bring the KKK into the shyt? :manny:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Yea I'm a professional writer making $150 an hour... Everything I type is detailed... It's a habbit:manny:

Struggle nikkas upset because they're restricted to a certain level of p*ssy and they're defense mechanism to make themselves feel better is to call anybody a homo that demands grade A...:blessed:

I gotta be mindful that its still some nikkas stuck in the $12 an hour mindset and thus get $12 an hour hoes.... Just remembered once a nikka told me he had a bytch look like Nikki Minaj and the chic he showed me was a 6.... My condolences.:wow:

lol I went to a top tier university in the best city in the world. By 19, I fukked 8-10s of every race. Money is not an issue but I've never needed it to get a fine bytch like you.