Post Pics of DIME PIECE dark skinned women (100 STAR THREAD)

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
540324_430547290320660_1377403376_n.jpg

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Can you explain this:

I despise white women.... Especially Pale / Blonde ones... No matter how pretty

I love black / exotic women... Not so hot on dark skinned ones, but if she a dime, i'm all for it.

Is there anything wrong with simply liking what the fukk you like instead of having to get deep and bring the KKK into the shyt? :manny:

The fact that you felt the NEED to come in here put down dark skin women says a lot , plently of people like what they like, why you in here being negative if you don't have anti dark skin women agenda?

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Can you explain this:

I love black / exotic women... Not so hot on dark skinned ones, but if she a dime, i'm all for it.

Is there anything wrong with simply liking what the fukk you like instead of having to get deep and bring the KKK into the shyt? :manny:

I previously stated that I can't knock the next man for his preference in the type of chick he likes however,when he goes out of his way to belittle Black women based solely on her skin shade, is where the problem starts.

Since when did it become cool to judge women based on their skin shade?

So again the black guys that are like that do in fact practice a white supremist ideology.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Can you explain this:

the dude clearly said it's cool to have a preference just don't put down dark skinned ones, not hard to understand lol