Post Pics of DIME PIECE dark skinned women (100 STAR THREAD)

really

All Star
Daps
The fact that you felt the NEED to come in here put down dark skin women says a lot , plently of people like what they like, why you in here being negative if you don't have anti dark skin women agenda?

Bro, the man made a thread saying "Post Pics of DIME PIECE dark skinned women"

This is what this man said and asked for....

If he had fukkin made a thread that said, " Post pics of DIME PIECE White Women"... And nikkas came in here posting some half assed pale faced hoes, I'd come make the exact same statements.

The same if somebody said, "Post only CLASSIC songs from Jay-Z" , and if nikkas come in posting "Hey Papi", I'm going to say something.....

This is a fukking message board..... This is one thread on the fukking message board.... I'm replying to the thread....

Yall nikkas way to sensitive about this shyt. If anything, be mad at the thread starter for singling out Dark Skinned women... But at the same time, all he did was make a thread.

My big brother, 4 years older than me, always talked about how he liked "Red Bones" Growing up.... I suspect thats where my fascination with them might come from....:ld:

Are you going to fukking hang me and say I'm against my own race because I was a little bro that looked up to my big brother:pachaha: (same way he used to hate Jordan, and made me hate Jordan.... etc)....

Yall nikkas get over yourselves with this bullshyt about skin tone.

Would you fukk with a bytch this dark?:
black1.gif

Yes or no? I wouldn't ..... Same way I wouldn't fukk with a pale bytch... I like my shyt on the lighter side or in the middle... That aint no crime homie.... I like my steak dark, some like they shyt rare... I don't drink coffee or tea, some nikkas do.... Are you gonna start a fukkin protest about me not fukkin with tea?:smugdraper:

Yall go start a million man march if you care that much about me responding to a THREAD....:huhldup:

really

All Star
Daps
There are so few in this thread who have a good grasp on what the word "Dime" actually means....

Yall making "Dime" the new "Classic".... Stop tossing that shyt around like left over meet....:damn:

A dime is a dime which means perfect / amazing beauty... lot of 6's and 8's being posted:camby::camby:

For the record, show me where in THIS POST (my first post) I said anything about Dark skin women / dimes.... I simply said the bytches being posted weren't dimes.

There are some dark skinned dimes.... WIthout a doubt.

The fact that they are more rare than a yellow dime in my mind might just have to do with their genetics..... If I said there isn't ONE dark skinned dime on EARTH, you'd have a point....

Oh, there definitely are some..... I just nutted in one mouth about 6 days ago.... (ok ok, she was an 8.5.. but for the sake of the thread.......)

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps

If he had fukkin made a thread that said, " Post pics of DIME PIECE White Women"... And nikkas came in here posting some half assed pale faced hoes, I'd come make the exact same statements.

The same if somebody said, "Post only CLASSIC songs from Jay-Z" , and if nikkas come in posting "Hey Papi", I'm going to say something.....

This is a fukking message board..... This is one thread on the fukking message board.... I'm replying to the thread....

Yall nikkas way to sensitive about this shyt. If anything, be mad at the thread starter for singling out Dark Skinned women... But at the same time, all he did was make a thread.

My big brother, 4 years older than me, always talked about how he liked "Red Bones" Growing up.... I suspect thats where my fascination with them might come from....:ld:

Are you going to fukking hang me and say I'm against my own race because I was a little bro that looked up to my big brother:pachaha: (same way he used to hate Jordan, and made me hate Jordan.... etc)....

black1.gif

Yes or no? I wouldn't ..... Same way I wouldn't fukk with a pale bytch... I like my shyt on the lighter side or in the middle... That aint no crime homie.... I like my steak dark, some like they shyt rare... I don't drink coffee or tea, some nikkas do.... Are you gonna start a fukkin protest about me not fukkin with tea?:smugdraper:

Yall go start a million man march if you care that much about me responding to a THREAD....:huhldup:
A YO .... can you shut the fukk up please thanks? Too much talking not enough women on each page thanks to you. Who cares the term dime is subjective... get over it nikka... go take your 150/hr ass somewhere and smoke a blunt

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

black1.gif

Calm down nikka, obviously people have their own view on what a dime is.
You posted nia long as a dime when i think she's an 8/10 due to her mouse face :stopitslime:
Mariah Carey is a 7/10 :stopitslime: in my opinion

really

All Star
Daps
QEGpyhF.jpg

THIS in my mind is a legitimate dark skinned dime... (miss you max:wow:)

If yall nikkas standards a lil lower... NOthin wrong with that.

Don't twist my words though and act like I said there is no dark skin dimes on Earth..... nikkas buggin:camby: