Post Pics of DIME PIECE dark skinned women (100 STAR THREAD)

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Example:

379d239f525f6c69429230b69fbe113f.jpg

This ugly motherfukker is a dime Bruh? *my name* (really??)..... come on

She's not ugly, it's just that kind of fashion does nothing for the heterosexual male.

really

All Star
Daps
OP asked for non white and high yellow women. Please shut the fukk up. Brown = dark skinned for any non-Black person not dark as night.

No no no my brother.....

High Yella Dime:

mariah25f-1-web.jpg

Brown Dime:

Nia-Long.-Page-1-Hair-Styles-Haircuts.jpg

Dark Skin "Dime" (If you wanna call her that)

ifwt-bria-myles-1.jpg

It's levels to this shyt... You can't just lump em all together.... If out of 100 high yella women, 30% are pure dimes.... I'd say out of 100 Brown women, 20% are pure dimes.... Out of 100 Darkskin women.... 3 to 5% are pure dimes....

"It's levels to this shyt".... YOu can't just lump brown and BLACK bytches together....:camby:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
There are so few in this thread who have a good grasp on what the word "Dime" actually means....

Yall making "Dime" the new "Classic".... Stop tossing that shyt around like left over meet....:damn:

A dime is a dime which means perfect / amazing beauty... lot of 6's and 8's being posted:camby::camby:

Something tells me you don't type or even waste post in threads where yellow, curly haired 6s and 7s get posted as "dimes." Your wrist is limping.

No no no my brother.....

It's levels to this shyt... You can't just lump em all together.... If out of 100 high yella women, 30% are pure dimes.... I'd say out of 100 Brown women, 20% are pure dimes.... Out of 100 Darkskin women.... 3 to 5% are pure dimes....

"It's levels to this shyt".... YOu can't just lump brown and BLACK bytches together....:camby:

Oh wait, you just proved my point. This fakkit posted wax faced Mariah Carey as an example of a dime LOL. nikkas like you who put yellowbones on a pedestal are the easiest to spot cause you get no play.

really

All Star
Daps
Something tells me you don't type or even waste post in threads where yellow, curly haired 6s and 7s get posted as "dimes." Your wrist is limping.

Oh wait, you just proved my point. This fakkit posted wax faced Mariah Carey as an example of a dime LOL. nikkas like you who put yellowbones on a pedestal are the easiest to spot cause you get no play.

So now making a comment on a thread is "wasting time", same amount of time you wasted replying to me, right fukk nikka?

If everything is a "dime", Then what the fukk is an actual "dime"? Some nikkas just got standards a lil higher.... Enjoy your booger bears:pachaha:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So now making a comment on a thread is "wasting time", same amount of time you wasted replying to me, right fukk nikka?

If everything is a "dime", Then what the fukk is an actual "dime"? Some nikkas just got standards a lil higher.... Enjoy your booger bears:pachaha:

You see how much text I'm typing? Not look at how much you are. Must be hard with a limp wrist?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Example:

379d239f525f6c69429230b69fbe113f.jpg

This ugly motherfukker is a dime Bruh? *my name* (really??)..... come on

What is and is not a dime is subjective. Anything 7 or above is gorgeous and a dime to someone. And that woman is no where near ugly. She is beautiful.
Get ya taste level up sir.

Untitled-21.jpg

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
OP asked for non white and high yellow women. Please shut the fukk up. Brown = dark skinned for any non-Black person not dark as night.

:skip: First of all, you wouldn't even have the balls to look me in the eye if I asked you the time, so kill the tough talk.

Secondly, that's a bunch of bullshyt. A lot of these women aren't dark skin, and the only reason they're being classified as such is because it fits the current agenda. Ironically enough, you have more than a few high yellow women, too. I don't mind if it gets your chest tight - cry about it some more or don't, but stay out of my notifications with your emotions.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:skip: First of all, you wouldn't even have the balls to look me in the eye if I asked you the time, so kill the tough talk.

Secondly, that's a bunch of bullshyt. A lot of these women aren't dark skin, and the only reason they're being classified as such is because it fits the current agenda. Ironically enough, you have more than a few high yellow women, too. I don't mind if it gets your chest tight - cry about it some more or don't, but stay out of my notifications with your emotions.

you see how much I'm typing? Now look at you, gnat.