Post-nut clarity unappreciation thread

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
There needs to be some type of pill created out of whatever chemical reaction that occurs during the "post nut clarity" , that moment of tranquility is unparalleled.

Productivity would rise out of us , wars would end, poverty would decrease and new inventions would be made if we could consistently get that reaction

peppe

Superstar
Daps
The post nut clarity comes when I finally nut and see I have been time traveling again :francis: Start a 1 hour nut at 3 :mjcry: Too many sites to many tabs, always checking the next tab like a goddamn addict :hhh:

Biggest PNC was when I nutted from a chick getting fisted by an amputee :usure: After I was done I just had a moment of really nikka :mjgrin:

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
The post nut clarity comes when I finally nut and see I have been time traveling again :francis: Start a 1 hour nut at 3 :mjcry: Too many sites to many tabs, always checking the next tab like a goddamn addict :hhh:

Biggest PNC was when I nutted from a chick getting fisted by an amputee :usure: After I was done I just had a moment of really nikka :mjgrin:

:why::deadrose:

Starski

Superstar
Daps
My problem was just smashing a fat chick who was like a 5.5 at best :francis:

I really knew I fukked up when she took her shirt and bra off.

p*ssy was good but still... :snoop:

I'll never dip below a 6.5/7 outta 10 again :mjcry:

Rant u a nofap breh :patrice:

Damn then effects :mjgrin:

fdsfa

New Notification^
Daps
The worst is when you call up a fat big booty white jawn from your past. Meet at the telly. Short stay and u can't leave quick enough after the deed. Have you feeling like you the biggest scumbag on earth .

looool man

i use to mess around with this older chick that was 10 years older than me, she lied to me about her age the second time i seen her bytch told me she was 32 than said she 36, i fuked her and she fell asleep in her room so i went over to her front room rolled up a joint got high and my mind was fukking telling me to leave her place but part of me wanted to stay so i can buss off another nut, shyt was intense my mind was telling me DO IT!!! JUST GO HOME!!!! fukk U DOING???? MOVE FROM AROUND HERE!!!!:damn:

i ran out breh

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Called up two hookers Saturday night, Im glad they didnt pick up. I would have wasted a couple bills. They texted me back Sunday morning. I was like nah:hubie:
I be having to block all my old hoes cause of shyt like this :wow:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Watched a video of a phat booty crackhead clapping her cheeks while she pooped herself. :francis:

Sat there afterwards like

raw