Post-nut clarity unappreciation thread

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
if i hit her with the lumber.... i aint regrettin or rethinkin ...i consulted my dikk prior...and his big head ass said she gave u the keys...so wreck it......so its goin muhfukkin me dine...

ima @skeetsinternal and pray to god the broad womb broke...

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't say I have a sickness...However, after my divorce I met a married 40 year old white BBW on Craigslist. She's actually fine as f*ck in the face and had some shape; if she actually put in effort she'd be :whew:

Anyways, she'd come to my place and we'd smash about once every other week. Most times I didn't mind it, but occasionally I'd be mid stroke and be like, "...the f*ck am I doing?"
g5MhxmX.png

Nah nikka..for me it's a sickness...my wife and babymoms are thick wit fat asses but I got a demonic LUST for obese white hoes that I keep on da low...400 pounders, greese they folds up and deep stroke da folds while she drinking bacon greese:noah:...my big white bytch Tara like it when I mix a dab of my skeet in her bacon greese jar...she opens her mouth like :russell:and I pour the greese down her throat while fukking her folds....nikka ITS A SICKNESS :damn:

That post nut clarity had me standing atop a bridge ready to jump wit a .45 pointed at my dome on some :mjcry:...da sickness:scust:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Demons.... Learn to control your root chakra and stop being demons... just stop.... Please. If you arent black, continue being a demon though.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I wouldn't say I have a sickness...However, after my divorce I met a married 40 year old white BBW on Craigslist. She's actually fine as f*ck in the face and had some shape; if she actually put in effort she'd be :whew:

Anyways, she'd come to my place and we'd smash about once every other week. Most times I didn't mind it, but occasionally I'd be mid stroke and be like, "...the f*ck am I doing?"
g5MhxmX.png
25% body fat, 38 waist jeans, nikkanerd and fat white women :mjlol:
Yea you definitely wouldn’t talk crazy to anyone in person

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Post-nut clarity is a myth made up by dudes who don't want to take responsibility for their actions.

They knew they were fukking a bytch who look like a wildebeest in the face. They knew they were on page 104 of Xvideos looking at some weird shyt

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Nah nikka..for me it's a sickness...my wife and babymoms are thick wit fat asses but I got a demonic LUST for obese white hoes that I keep on da low...400 pounders, greese they folds up and deep stroke da folds while she drinking bacon greese:noah:...my big white bytch Tara like it when I mix a dab of my skeet in her bacon greese jar...she opens her mouth like :russell:and I pour the greese down her throat while fukking her folds....nikka ITS A SICKNESS :damn:

That post nut clarity had me standing atop a bridge ready to jump wit a .45 pointed at my dome on some :mjcry:...da sickness:scust:
:mjlol: