POST-AFFIRMATIVE ACTION FALLOUT: White woman STOPS SBA MINORITY CONTRACTS after claims of ANTI WHITE DISCRIMINATION; Already had $4m in "women" grants

Daps
I'm saying that we need to move to certain states to become a majority :what:

:mjlol: yeah that's not gonna happen. Yall lost, breh, just accept it. What should have happened was instead of not voting in 2016, yall should have put Hillary in. None of this would have happened. A Trump presidency paved the way for all of this. Trump wasn't even supposed to win. It was the shaving in certain states of #bothsides that gave Republicans a road map. Even some of our leaders pushed Trump out of jealousy of Obama. I remember Farrakhan talking mad greasy about Obama and then telling folks not to vote for Hillary. Yall was too shortsighted and couldn't see the game.

Now its too late. You think this is the end of the rolling back of black rights? :mjlol:

MAGA is just getting started. You ain't seen nothing yet. And there's literally nothing that you can do. Nothing you can threaten them with.

For all of the trickery and subterfuge and attempted theft of the 2020 election, all of this is happening the right way, the legal way. There is nothing that can be done because there is no Law that they're breaking to do this.

Sleepy Joe's hands are tied. He can't pack the court because as soon as Republicans get back into office, they'll pack the courts further. It would break the Supreme Court worse than what's already been done.

This was done LEGALLY. Elections have consequences.

Both sides helped to give rise to MAGA. Y'all were our useful idiots. And now everything is working according to plan :banderas:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You don't think racists apply for the urban opportunity zone grants? You don't think "small government" advocates apply for federal aid? :skip:

Don't be naive breh.
I didn't say it was all naked grift, I'm asking with regards to those who are earnest in their applications, not even the rewards, what type of woman would apply for that?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
White women and gay white men were the biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action were they not?

And those Asians got it struck down only to realize it's cacs fukking up the game for them :dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
White women and gay white men were the biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action were they not?

No. the only thing that has been struck down by the Supreme Court is affirmative action via race preferences, which has no impact on either of those groups whatsoever. Programs that benefit women and gay folk are completely irrelevant to the court cases in question, so why do people keep bringing them up?

And the only reason white women were technically the "biggest beneficiaries" of certain types of anti-discrimination legislation is because they're by far the largest group by pure numbers. Gay white men are a small group far behind black men, black women, hispanic men, hispanic women, and even asians, so not sure why you're shoehorning them in.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Remember when whites were bytching about Black Welfare Queen's draining the national coffers?? Reagan was campaigning on it.
Only to find out its actually mainly whites on welfare :wtf:

White societal thinking is a belief that all resources are theirs and theirs alone. Their mindset has not progressed beyond the 1700s. Forget their iPhone and Ford trucks, they're still the same as cacs from 300 years ago.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Honestly, I would like Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia because they are 4 continuous states and then Maryland.

All of them except Alabama have at least 30% of the population already and Alabama is at 29.80%

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Honestly, I would like Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia because they are 4 continuous states and then Maryland.

All of them except Alabama have at least 30% of the population at already and Alabama is at 29.80%
No. the only thing that has been struck down by the Supreme Court is affirmative action via race preferences, which has no impact on either of those groups whatsoever. Programs that benefit women and gay folk are completely irrelevant to the court cases in question, so why do people keep bringing them up?

And the only reason white women were technically the "biggest beneficiaries" of certain types of anti-discrimination legislation is because they're by far the largest group by pure numbers. Gay white men are a small group far behind black men, black women, hispanic men, hispanic women, and even asians, so not sure why you're shoehorning them in.
this still wont work.

Heres why. Take Georgia for example.

You'd need all these black people to stop just moving to Atlanta or the main city of the state you're proposing for this idea. Democrats need to win all these red districts, not just the population. The population will let democrats win U.S. Senate Seats...but when it comes to the State Assembly, the state is still republican!

The state assembly of Georgia is still 2/3rds republican from ALL the districts run by conservatives. All democrats are packed into fewer districts.

Screenshot-2023-09-08-at-1-58-05-AM.png

This is why I'm kinda glad Stacey Abrams lost because she'd basically have been hamstrung by the State Senate and State House of Representatives, like North Carolina...and they'd overturn her veto on everything and make her a 1 term governor and cast her as a failure.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

This is why all this shyt is so pernicious and why you talking about my tone is so insulting.

There are law firms (I've quoted or you can look up) advising clients to basically not do ANYTHING to reach out to minorities or giving hesitant language on these programs as advice because of the overt chilling effect all thee court decisions are having on people seeking these set aside programs.

They are de facto harassing and marginalizing black people en masse through negligence and malfeasance.

People are getting anxious about how to navigate this space. You've got companies being threatened by republicans for even having minority pipeline programs!

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

All of them except Alabama have at least 30% of the population at already and Alabama is at 29.80%

The exodus should have begun in the 70s..but better late than never.
Has to be 3 states or maximum 4 to really concentrate numbers and any cac trickery to offset numbers.
Given the US population and number of states, it should be around 7 million people per state.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The exodus should have begun in the 70s..but better late than never.
Has to be 3 states or maximum 4 to really concentrate numbers and any cac trickery to offset numbers.
Given the US population and number of states, it should be around 7 million people per state.
See the difference between democrats and republicans?

Meanwhile...black people live mostly in the south...with NO governors like this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

And those Asians got it struck down only to realize it's cacs fukking up the game for them :dead:

Iff yall think I'm bullshytting, here's Kenny Xu the resident anti black asian-white-supremacist chiming in.

They want NO black people to get ANY contracts of ANY sort.

Screenshot-2023-09-08-at-2-12-31-AM.png

:stopitslime:

Dude said "bad for quality" like black people can't contribute meaningfully to winning bids for services and products.

Think about this shyt. Why is he going this hard?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State