POST-AFFIRMATIVE ACTION FALLOUT: White woman STOPS SBA MINORITY CONTRACTS after claims of ANTI WHITE DISCRIMINATION; Already had $4m in "women" grants

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm fearful of what the apathetic Black teens of today will be facing in 5 to 10 years and the trauma they're going to endure when the White power structure comes full circle.

White society has a movement with an upward trajectory to reverse all civil rights gains for non whites and even females.
Everybody can see it.

Most Republicans/whites are firmly behind Trump even though he's an indicated criminal who tried to upend democracy.
Most Whites realized they liked the taste of raw meat he tossed them and are now so fully entrenched in the creation of a White ethno Republic they're not going to just stop now as they see no barriers and they will have to be physically stopped like islamist jihadis..🤞🏽
Roland Martin et al have basically said, black youth have no idea that they're about to be fighting what their ancestors did in the 40s and 50s for legal protections and preferences. The institutional memory has been diminished and people are too trusting of newfound "allies" while not looking at the bigger picture and learning past lessons.

We're closer to either a pre-C***l W*r moment or Post-Reconstruction than we ever have.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is what the "do for self' crowd doesn't get.

No one "does for self"...they all rely on the government. From this wicked troll in this lawsuit to Elon Musk taking federal dollars for Space X, Tesla and whatever the fukk else.

Even still, "doing for self" is not possible when the government is trying to sabotage you in the first place.

Yep.

Don't ever let these bootstrappers ever tell you any different. They ALL rely on the government.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If it isn’t lineage based it’s not going to stick. I have some of these small biz certifications and truthfully actual black people get very few. Most of these women owned firms are women owned by51%. CACs know the hustle. They will even get an 8a to partner with and having an 8a is NOT only for blacks people. Whoever said that lied. It’s for people at a disadvantage so white Latinos can qualify along with white loving Asians and LGBT whites.

Daps
Roland Martin et al have basically said, black youth have no idea that they're about to be fighting what their ancestors did in the 40s and 50s for legal protections and preferences. The institutional memory has been diminished and people are too trusting of newfound "allies" while not looking at the bigger picture and learning past lessons.

We're closer to either a pre-C***l W*r moment or Post-Reconstruction than we ever have.

Black Youth are deluded to some degree about their non-black counterparts. Black Youth think because non-whites like rap music or use lingo everything is cool. Black Youth have to fight and compete for power, wealth, and resources against non-black people in order to minimize the effects of racism and for black people to thrive. All of these non-black groups are working as a team but black people think they can be individuals.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Some of them only reveal themselves when the GOP takes away anything from black folk. Its a lot of these "bothsides" posters that are trying to persuade people from voting. Voter intimidation is indeed a federal crime
Agree but disagree about the bothsides folks. I know when I say it, it's about republicans doing shyt and democrats sitting back and watching.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I dont wanna hear shyt about reparations. It's not happening. They legit stopped ACTUAL programs that were going to black contractors.

Do yall not realize what this fukking means???????

This woman lied. It is not a specific set aside for FBA. It’s for anyone. Race based policies don’t work. Has to be lineage based.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Black Youth are deluded to some degree about their non-black counterparts. Black Youth think because non-whites like rap music or use lingo everything is cool. Black Youth have to fight and compete for power, wealth, and resources against non-black people in order to minimize the effects of racism and for black people to thrive. All of these non-black groups are working as a team but black people think they can be individuals.
:comeon:You really want to point the finger at the youth? Seriously?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If it isn’t lineage based it’s not going to stick. I have some of these small biz certifications and truthfully actual black people get very few. Most of these women owned firms are women owned by51%. CACs know the hustle. They will even get an 8a to partner with and having an 8a is NOT only for blacks people. Whoever said that lied. It’s for people at a disadvantage so white Latinos can qualify along with white loving Asians and LGBT whites.
The truth is black contractors were still suffering. You're right about this partnership tactic. It's the ONLY way even black contractors would even be picked...and thats about to completely disappear further locking us out of basic access in business.

Contracts-for-minority-businesses-in-fiscal-2021.png

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Here are the qualification to be considered for 8a directly from the SBA.

Show me where this is something for blacks or even minorities? A white LGBT claiming man could get an 8a. All of these vague race based programs and laws are going to fail under pressure.

Be a small business
  • Not have previously participated in the 8(a) program
  • Be at least 51% owned and controlled by U.S. citizens who are socially and economically disadvantaged
  • Have a personal net worth of $850 thousand or less, adjusted gross income of $400 thousand or less, and assets totaling $6.5 million or less
  • Demonstrate good character
  • Demonstrate the potential for success such as having been in busine

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The truth is black contractors were still suffering. You're right about this partnership tactic. It's the ONLY way even black contractors would even be picked...and thats about to completely disappear further locking us out of basic access in business.

Contracts-for-minority-businesses-in-fiscal-2021.png
Breh I’m in this space for real. People are still getting contracts without the 8a. A lot of people just don’t know about contracting period and it’s not easy to get all your paperwork lined up like the government wants.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Here are the qualification to be considered for 8a directly from the SBA.

Show me where this is something for blacks or even minorities? A white LGBT claiming man could get an 8a. All of these vague race based programs and laws are going to fail under pressure.

Be a small business
  • Not have previously participated in the 8(a) program
  • Be at least 51% owned and controlled by U.S. citizens who are socially and economically disadvantaged
  • Have a personal net worth of $850 thousand or less, adjusted gross income of $400 thousand or less, and assets totaling $6.5 million or less
  • Demonstrate good character
  • Demonstrate the potential for success such as having been in busine

If you dont know this shyt you should really fukking humble yourself. This is above your pay grade.

Impact statements were used to award grants based on the "narrative" of the applicant.

Theres $34 Billion at stake here. :damn:

Black people were getting close to 2% of that on a good year.

OK. Fine. Should we get 0%? :aicmon:

I'm asking you. We're already behind whites, asians, hispanics in terms of population size, so what exactly did you think you were proving here?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh I’m in this space for real. People are still getting contracts without the 8a. A lot of people just don’t know about contracting period and it’s not easy to get all your paperwork lined up like the government wants.
It was already difficult. Now it's even more difficult. Why are you OK with making this difficult?

I do not understand what you're saying.

Yes, paperwork is difficult, confusing, and laborious. That itself is a tactic to weed out the unworthy and incapable. HOWEVER, those that meet the qualifications should be able to access this FREE MONEY...as many black businesses have.

...and you're OK with this? :gucci: