Post About The Biggest Ether You Dropped On A Female

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Years ago I was fukking around with single moms...so this particular one a older broad in her late 30s at the time who had like 3 kids wanted to get serious and I just lost it for no reason and said LOOK " I CAN'T BE SERIOUS WITH A WOMAN LIKE U... U GOT A PHAT ASS BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT..U SAY SOME BULLshyt THAT U DON'T SUCK dikk TILL U MARRIED, NO fukkING MAN GOING TO MARRIED A CHICK WHO SAYS SHE'S DON'T SUCK dikk AND THE WORST PART U HAVE fukkING 3 KIDS AND ONE OF YOUR KIDS ABOUT TO HAVE A KID...JUST BE HAPPY TO BE LABEL USED GOODS"

She broke down and cried and I just bounce

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Years ago I was fukking around with single moms...so this particular one a older broad in her late 30s at the time who had like 3 kids wanted to get serious and I just lost it for no reason and said LOOK " I CAN'T BE SERIOUS WITH A WOMAN LIKE U... U GOT A PHAT ASS BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT..U SAY SOME BULLshyt THAT U DON'T SUCK dikk TILL U MARRIED, NO fukkING MAN GOING TO MARRIED A CHICK WHO SAYS SHE'S DON'T SUCK dikk AND THE WORST PART U HAVE fukkING 3 KIDS AND ONE OF YOUR KIDS ABOUT TO HAVE A KID...JUST BE HAPPY TO BE LABEL USED GOODS"

She broke down and cried and I just bounce
:wow:

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
Almost forgot about this one.

I switched schools third grade. At my old school my sister had a friend that lived down the street. My dad and the girls dad become friends. When we moved they kept in touch. They hung out more because they started going to the same church my family did. A couple of years after we move they moved about a mile away. Then between six grade and Hs my dad and their dad lost touch.

So it's like junior year and my sisters friend had lil sister starting freshman year. She and the rest of the family are dog faced ugly. I hate being cruel but it's true.

So I chop it up with her and what not. A hi or short convo here and there because our family got a lil history. I tell my dad aye G's daughter go to ***** with me. My dad is like oh word get G's number I'ma call him a see was happenin. Next day at school I see her at six period by the chemistry classes. So I walk over and say hey my dad want your number to talk to your dad it's been a while.

She turns up and leans her back on the pole and starts smiling. I like:comeon: aw hell nawl. I don't like you. I said nothing and walked away. I'm like fukk that daddy, if you want this number you gone have to get it yourself.

See her a year and a half later at a church concert. Her daddy drive the church van. So I'm like so how's life been? Mind you I ain't spoke to this girl since the incident. She says is a calm voice, switched Hs, smoke weed, kicked out for fighting and some more shyt. I can tell she was still pissed.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Text proof from what I posted before

Us7ZHYq.jpg

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I was dating my only white girl. I had fukked white chicks before but never dated. Well me and this chick started dating and she was bad. :wow:

I'm not even into white girls like that but for her I made an exception:ehh:

We dated a year. I liked her and we was hella cool but I knew I would never marry her. She started hinting around about marriage... I kept ducking the convos cause honestly I liked what we had...even tho I eventually knew it would end.

Meanwhile I had met her whole fam. She met none of mines.:troll:. She pulled a ace card and called my mom and dad one day while I was at work. I was :martin: when I found out.

She introduced herself as my girl. My parents are :dwillhuh:. They had never heard of her. When she told Me that she was :sadcam:.

I was just trying to keep shyt separate cause I knew we would not last. She asked me if I wanted kids. I told her no. The truth was I wanted kids. Just not with a white girl. Its just my preference... I want chocolate babies.:yeshrug:

She comes back a month later and says she is getting her tubes tied. I am :whoa:. I told her what of we break up and you meet the man you are going to marry?:what:

She was legit heated. She acted like that was not even a possibility. What do you mean what if we break up??:usure:

She went thru HELL trying to find a doc to tie her tubes. She was mid twenties with no kids. Some docs told her straight up no.:upsetfavre:. Others made her go to counseling... The still said no. :beli:. This whole time I'm telling her don't do it. She kept saying that what I want is what you want. :merchant:

She eventually found a female feminist doc who did it for her. I was pretty confident it would not happen. When it Did I was :skip:.

Then her mom's hyped her up to ask Me for marriage. At this point I am tired of the struggle . She gives me a ultimatum . By this time next month you need to have a wedding date planned. :francis:. Or its over.

This what the out I was looking for.:yeshrug:. The day before D Day while she was at work I got my dad to help me move my big screen tv and clothes that was at her townhouse.:manny:

She came home from work and every trace of me including toothbrush was ghost. She was crying when she called me. :sadbron:. Then that turned to :damn: when she realized she got a surgical procedure done for me and we broke up a month and a half later.

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if it's ether or not. BUT I had my first like freak at like 20. And i would pick her up and smash and go to sleep, and she would do nice shyt like buy me food and White T's and shyt lol. So my homie who didn't have a place to stay was staying with me and my family. Turns out when I'd finish smashing, he would smash too. Cool. So eventually everybody on the block recognized what it was, and I got the call put in to set her out. I was pretty green around that time(yeah early 20's still green IDK IDK) but I didn't even like really have a conversation with her about it. Because she use to come over and hang she pretty much knew all my peoples and was an associate anyway. So I tell her I have a room at the motel up the street and what not it's gonna just be her and my other homie who was smashing at the time. She was like BET. So, I put the word out and when she got there, I'm nowhere to be found, it's like 15 nikkas there, some she cool with others she never even seen before, straight vicious shyt. I'm at the house, talking to a chick I really did like a the time. She call's me crying cussing me the fukk out calling me all types of bytches and hoes, saying I ain't shyt, I set her up etc. etc.. So it turns out she not having that shyt. nikkas calling me like come here, talk to her, she not putting out, etc..I'm telling them nikkas why the fukk you bring some ole anonymous cats around and people she never met. etc...just a lot of excess shyt. And to this day that bytch HATES ME. Like with the fury of 100 suns. Telling anybody who know me I got the baby dikk and shyt like that lol. It was crazy. But I haven't PHYSICALLY seen her in like a decade +, and I wish I could cause even now I'm thinking that was some scumbag shyt. And I could understand how you would feel if someone who you was cool with, basically served your ass up on a platter. luckily my homies ain't to crazy and didn't do any retarded shyt. But I still hate I did that.
you could have easily ended up doing time over that shyt breh :ufdup:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was dating my only white girl. I had fukked white chicks before but never dated. Well me and this chick started dating and she was bad. :wow:

We dated a year. I liked her and we was hella cool but I knew I would never marry her. She started hinting around about marriage... I kept ducking the convos cause honestly I liked what we had...even tho I eventually knew it would end.

Meanwhile I had met her whole fam. She met none of mines.:troll:. She pulled a ace card and called my mom and dad one day while I was at work. I was :martin: when I found out.

She introduced herself as my girl. My parents are :dwillhuh:. They had never heard of her. When she told Me that she was :sadcam:.

I was just trying to keep shyt separate cause I knew we would not last. She asked me if I wanted kids. I told her no. The truth was I wanted kids. Just not with a white girl. Its just my preference... I want chocolate babies.:yeshrug:

She comes back a month later and says she is getting her tubes tied. I am :whoa:. I told her what of we break up and you meet the man you are going to marry?:what:

She was legit heated. She acted like that was not even a possibility. What do you mean what if we break up??:usure:

She went thru HELL trying to find a doc to tie her tubes. She was mid twenties with no kids. Some docs told her straight up no.:upsetfavre:. Others made her go to counseling... The still said no. :beli:. This whole time I'm telling her don't do it. She kept saying that what I want is what you want. :merchant:

She eventually found a female feminist doc who did it for her. I was pretty confident it would not happen. When it Did I was :skip:.

Then her mom's hyped her up to ask Me for marriage. At this point I am tired of the struggle . She gives me a ultimatum . By this time next month you need to have a wedding date planned. :francis:. Or its over.

This what the out I was looking for.:yeshrug:. The day before D Day while she was at work I got my dad to help me move my big screen tv and clothes that was at her townhouse.:manny:

She came home from work and every trace of me including toothbrush was ghost. She was crying when she called me. :sadbron:. Then that turned to :damn: when she realized she got a surgical procedure done for me and we broke up a month and a half later.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-5554-1404376885-20.gif

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

:patrice: i feel some type of way about this.

you really should have forced her to not do this.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Nikka, I'd move n get a new car.
This is the type of thing that'll have a chick slit your throat, before swallowing a bottle of sleep medicine.

Her mom might pay a dude to body you.

If that isn't reversible.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:patrice: i feel some type of way about this.

you really should have forced her to not do this.
This was all happened cauSe I was trying not to be HOH. I should have told her I did not want kids with her. Not in general.

I pleaded my case with her. So Did her parents. but you are right. I could have deaded the whole shyt If I was honest. :mjcry: