Post About The Biggest Ether You Dropped On A Female

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
I was just outta high school working at a retail store. I catch the light rail home. I'm playin my music, with headphones hate the fukks that don't, and I notice ole girl staring in my direction.

She sittin far enough to see me but far enough not to be in my general space. She moves to a seat directly in front of me.

So now I know she checkin a brother out. She starts with the "why you look so serious" and smiling. And I'm like yaddah ya yayaya. By the way she was in between thick and pudgy wit some of her hair dyed purple. So by the time we ge to my bus stop. She is really feeling me.

We waiting for the bus and she sitting on my lap. dikk kinda hard. I'm thinking this hood rat fixin to let me fukk. She goin my way and plays with with the hairs on my chiny chin chin on the bus. We get off at the same stop:shaq:

She waking in front of me. I got my hand down her pants. She tells me I can't come over but later that we can play wwf cause she does karate.

:sadcam:So I like well fukk why you get a nikka hard a shyt for no reason. I kiss her, tongue smfh, and head my way.

She comes into my store the next week. Tells my manager " I just came to see my husband". I act like I ain't hear her and walk to the other side of the store. I was just trying to fukk. Now being see in public with you or claimin you is a whole different ballpark. She walks past the store three days later. Doesn't look thru the class. Just keeps her head straight.

I'm like bytch so what. You want something and I do too:comeon:
Edit: I'm bout to do it again. Light skin bish with blonde hair on my dikk at school. I got my on place. So you know I'm gone fukk but the minute she start trying to hangout at college...I'm 86 her ass

Last edited:

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
I was around 19-20...started this new job at one of those places where adults got to have drinks and play games (like Dave and busters)

There's this cutie like white gurl feeling the kid :obama: always come out her way to come see me and what not. At the time I was more on my paper grind then worrying about birds but I figured it would be a quick knock down.

Boy boy boy :mjcry: this was the 1st real nympho I ever deal with. I would beat that box out the frame but sure enough 10-15 mins later she would be giving me head. :usure: I knew I was lucky to find a little freak like that so I did everything I could to that chick. We had fun til she started coming around with that 'I think I love you' shyt :scust:

To make a long story short...I banged her out for a couple of months then slept with 4 of her best friends. Had them birds fighting each other. She had a bad black home girl that I kicked it with for like 6 months. She was the winner of the 5 way death match that I started :skip:

Now I'm trying to protect my daughter from scumbags like I use to be
:snoop:

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
One of my exes tried to make a surprise visit to my house on Christmas eve. She parked outside my house then called me talking about how she was going through some things. I'm supposed to feel sorry right? Nope..this bytch stopped talking to me out of the blue during our relationship. Came to find out she had been cheating with one of her exes. Fast forward to Christmas eve...

I decide to invite her in. She gives me a big hug likes she's happy to see me..I guide her to the room. We sit on the bed and she begins talking...I start rubbing on her thigh while pretending to listen to her. I lay her back and she continues talking. Next thing you know I whip my dikk out and put it in her face. She's shocked I was so bold with it but she starts topping me up. We start fukking, and I'm beating the p*ssy up. I'm taking out all the pain she put me through by fukking the shyt outta her.. treating her like a hoe. She's loving it.

The next morning she wakes up and thinks she's coming with me to my family Christmas party....so I beat it up once more for the road and hit her with the "what you bout to do?" I could see the shock in her eyes...she went to the car and drove off.

She tried texting me a couple times after that but I don't respond.

Last edited:
Daps
I tackled a girl who wanted to fight me after she charles hamiltoned me the year before I wasn't about to get clowned again by the homies who recorded the whole thing so I put hands on her without actually hitting her. She grabbed a chair and threw plates at me which missed afterwards and then cried . Rumours were that she then said she would get her convict brother to stab me that shyt never happened. She was one of these crazy ratchet broads you see in WorldStar.

She wanted to fight me because I refused to turn the light on while peeps were watching a movie.

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
I was around 19-20...started this new job at one of those places where adults got to have drinks and play games (like Dave and busters)

There's this cutie like white gurl feeling the kid :obama: always come out her way to come see me and what not. At the time I was more on my paper grind then worrying about birds but I figured it would be a quick knock down.

Boy boy boy :mjcry: this was the 1st real nympho I ever deal with. I would beat that box out the frame but sure enough 10-15 mins later she would be giving me head. :usure: I knew I was lucky to find a little freak like that so I did everything I could to that chick. We had fun til she started coming around with that 'I think I love you' shyt :scust:

To make a long story short...I banged her out for a couple of months then slept with 4 of her best friends. Had them birds fighting each other. She had a bad black home girl that I kicked it with for like 6 months. She was the winner of the 5 way death match that I started :skip:

Now I'm trying to protect my daughter from scumbags like I use to be
:snoop:
They say the coolest playas and foulest heart breakers in the world
God gets us back, he makes us have precious little girls

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I copped some of this wine and had it delivered to her at her place of work...

i-can-see-the-weekend-and-now-i-just-dgaf-91.jpg

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Mine is pretty tame, I was 16 this white chick had been promising me the p*ssy for like 3-4 months arranging shyt then cancelling last minute so I had pretty much lost interest by this point.

She text me one night and said she has the house to herself for a few hours and I thought fukk it let me pass through.

Short story short I fukked her in her parents bed then dipped out with her phone and some of her moms jewellery allegedly.

It was her first time too :wow:

She learned that day :pacspit:

allegedly :whoa:

:demonic: